PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everybody bailing? - hundreds of tickets on TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Die hard here...A few years ago we got dumped on prior to playing the fins.The media blew it out of proportion and tried to scare everybody from coming using every excuse in the book,the bottom line is they don't cancel except for lightning,on that day in 2003 I'll never forget when I got to my seats you could not see them,they were completely under snow This was compounded by the fact that my seats were directly under the club seats and that is where they decided to throw all the club seat snow,I spent an hour well worth it shoveling out my seats and they kept showing me on highlight tv for the next 3 weeks,oh by the way I don't remember anyone sitting in those pink hat seats above me LOL Bring on the SNOW

If this kind of storm were to hit Indy, you'd see the same behavior from the Indy "fans" -- even though the actual game is played in a climate controlled (errr, Polian-controlled) dome!

So... STFU.

No you wouldn't, but if the game was outside then you would be correct...

I'm flying up from Tampa to go to the game, its my wife's Xmas present to me. I have been planning this too long to let some weatherman scare me away.

I have spent the last couple months on the Ticketexchange hitting refresh so many times that I actually got banned from Ticketmaster twice. Finally one Sunday morning a couple weeks ago I managed to get 2 seats in Section 203.

Now after the weather report for Sunday I see hundreds on Ticketexchange and the prices on Ebay have dropped like a rock from 2-3 times face value to less than face value.

I would like to get some seats in the 100's but I can't resell the ones I have for 203 so I'm kinda stuck. If anyone wants face value seats to section 203 let me know, they are in row 20 close to the aisle. Then I could buy some 100's for myself.

Good riddance to the Pink Hats!

I would love to have an open air stadium, and be exposed to the natural elements.
:rofl: This is what my dauther used to day when she was six years old. Always bragging about what she wanted to do, always knowing she never did it and never would. It's a nice little girl fantasy.

When was the last time you said, "Ooo, it's 33* and raining in Cinci/Chicago/Cleveland/wherever. That's only a few hours away. Let's go to the game and get cold and wet?"

No, little wussie. Stay in your dome and write a letter of complaint if the temp goes under 70*

After the Titans playoff game, I walked almost the entire three miles to the Walpole Motel before I could feel my toes again.

:rofl: This is what my dauther used to day when she was six years old. Always bragging about what she wanted to do, always knowing she never did it and never would. It's a nice little girl fantasy.

When was the last time you said, "Ooo, it's 33* and raining in Cinci/Chicago/Cleveland/wherever. That's only a few hours away. Let's go to the game and get cold and wet?"

No, little wussie. Stay in your dome and write a letter of complaint if the temp goes under 70*

After the Titans playoff game, I walked almost the entire three miles to the Walpole Motel before I could feel my toes again.

and yet another insult what was uncalled for :rolleyes:

Have tickets for my father and I... he is getting scared of the rain (an old man with a cold). I may have a pair available come Sunday morning when he makes the call...

I live in Florida and I like it but one thing I always regret is that I didn't go to more Pats and Sox games when I lived in Boston. Because they are right there you always think, oh I'll get to a game eventually. But you never do and then its too late.

I thought there would not be any tickets available for this game so I haven't checked it out...figured I would stay home. However, if there are plenty of tickets available I may need to rethink this plan.

Could anyone PM me the links to these sites? I have yet to attend Pats game due to availability and prices of tickets. I somehow managed to convince my wife that weather will be all swell on Sunday and I'm willing to face the wrath of an angry woman afterwards.Thanks!:D

and yet another insult what was uncalled for :rolleyes:
What's uncalled for is any Colts fan commenting on Pats fan attendance. Your team plays its home games in a dome. Personally my response is "Thanks for your opinion, now go away."

Last edited:
Could anyone PM me the links to these sites? I have yet to attend Pats game due to availability and prices of tickets. I somehow managed to convince my wife that weather will be all swell on Sunday and I'm willing to face the wrath of an angry woman afterwards.Thanks!:D
I'm pretty sure unless you're either a STH or on the Patriots' ST waiting list you can't use TicketExchange.

What's uncalled for is any Colts fan commenting on Pats fan attendance. Your team plays its home games in a dome. Personally my response is "Thanks for your opinion, now go away."

well at least you can post without an insult, that counts for something. and I didn't comment on a Pats fans attendance that was somebody else, it was a Pats fan that was talking about Colts fans attendance at the dome if the weather was this bad so It was appropriate for me to comment..

well at least you can post without an insult, that counts for something. and I didn't comment on a Pats fans attendance that was somebody else, it was a Pats fan that was talking about Colts fans attendance at the dome if the weather was this bad so It was appropriate for me to comment..
Yeah my comment was directed more toward He Ban Me. But playing off your post made it so much more fun! :D

Yeah my comment was directed more toward He Ban Me. But playing off your post made it so much more fun! :D

I do wonder how many Colts fans would show up for a game this weekend if we was playing at home, were going to have a huge snow storm starting tommorrow to. Most fans around here are not used to bad weather games, I myself would love to go to a snow game but I bet my family wouldn't.

if you pay the 150 bucks to get on the season ticketholder waiting list, you can use the site, and get tix for any game face value

My guess is some folks are really worried more about travel then sitting in their seats.

Absolutely, and it's no trivial "pink hat" concern. LOTS of season ticket holders drive 100+ miles, and doing that in an ice storm is a good way to get yourself stranded or killed.

I do wonder how many Colts fans would show up for a game this weekend if we was playing at home, were going to have a huge snow storm starting tomorrow to. Most fans around here are not used to bad weather games, I myself would love to go to a snow game but I bet my family wouldn't.
The only time I can get my family to go to a game is in September and October -- if it's not raining. I, on the other hand, was at the Titans Divisional in '04 (OMG was that cold) and the AFCCG as well (mild in comparison)...

I guess everyone is scared of the weather, I hope this doesn't mean the crowd is going to stink but then the ones there will be hard core probably. I've never seen so many 100 Section tickets available on the service before.

The tickets re in the 100's right. That's were the real fans don't sit. That's were the crybaby rich stuck up a-holes sit, that sit on their hands all game and make no noise.The ones that give us the name of having the worst crowd in the NFL. Hopefully they all sell their tickets and maybe we will have a great crowd for once.

I'm pretty sure unless you're either a STH or on the Patriots' ST waiting list you can't use TicketExchange.

not true. im not a STH or on the wait list, abnd I was able to access it. Actually, try the regular ticketmaster as well, just picked up a single ticket in 109 for face value

these links are for this sunday vs the Jets

reg. ticketmaster:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003EAA9959542A?artistid=805980&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

ticketexchange:
http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/seatlist.htmI?l=EN&team=patriots&EVNT=EFP1216&CNTX=

The tickets re in the 100's right. That's were the real fans don't sit. That's were the crybaby rich stuck up a-holes sit, that sit on their hands all game and make no noise.The ones that give us the name of having the worst crowd in the NFL. Hopefully they all sell their tickets and maybe we will have a great crowd for once.

The people in the 100's are the longest season ticket holders. The guys who supported the teams through the bad times. I think your thinking club seats. I just checked the exchange and all I saw were 300 levels for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back