Welcome to PatsFans.com

Every one has a crazy theory threads ,so i create one too.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by satz, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satz

satz 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I have seen every one make threads about crazy theories and possibilties but let me throw mine in and join the mass of crazies.yeahhhhhhh.

Matt cassell and Josh have been real good for a couple of weeks which mysteriously enough coincides with #12 coming back to foxboro. we already know that brady worked with cassell and josh from D&C interviews of matt that he did watch film and attend game plan meetings.this was before his departure for the surgeries.

so let me post a question is this is a coincidence that #12 being back seemd to have waken up a offence or i should have another drink and forgetaboutit.

if he did help before why do not believe he is in their now helping and rehabing his injuries. also , how much does having brady breaking down stuff and helping cassell clarify what he is seeing /reacting to has helped his progress?.

2. JSn

JSn Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

Tom being around has no doubt boosted the team spirits and for all the media drivel about trades and QB controversy's, these guys are team players and want to see each other succeed.

Regardless, the spark on the field is the team and I believe the head-down never-say-die effort of guys like Matt, Kevin and Wes are what held the offense together until the guys who needed to build some confidence were able to.

Everything complements everything else.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +599 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

I hate to take any credit from Cassel because he's done a great job but it has to help if Brady is spending some film time with him - and with Brady at Gillette in the weight room every day, as has been reported, that seems likely. It should especially help on weeks like this against a team Brady has faced a bunch of times.

4. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,303 / 24 / -6

Personally, I think it has all to do with McDaniels and Belichick limiting Cassel until they feel he has a grasp of the offense and reading defenses, coverages, and the pressure. Cassel wasn't ready to open up the offense until the Jets game. Cassel needed the time to get used to the speed of the NFL and the complexities of NFL defenses.

Although it would make a good story that it was because of Brady, I think the offensive explosion this point of the season was by design. I sure Brady's input definitely helps, but I think Cassel would have had similiar games the last two weeks with or without Brady in Foxboro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.