PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Every mock draft is in the trash after today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With the QB signings, all the mock drafts are out the window now.

As of today how is it going to go:
1. Texans-Bush
2. Saints- ???
3. Tennesse- Lienart
4. Jets- ????
5. Packers- not a QB
6. SF- no a QB
7. OAk- ???
8. BUF- not a QB

The question now is how far does Young fall? He could go as early as #2 if someone wants to trade with the Saints, I'm pretty sure that Tennesse takes Lienart with the Chow connection, then if he gets past the Jets, he could go all the way down to Oakland, or if he lasts past them the only other teams that would even think about him are the Cardinals, Browns and Vikings. After that it's the second round for Vince! Check out the board, I doubt he falls that far, but Vince will look back to this day and count the dollars he lost.

It does add to the possibility of one or two teams trading into the top one or two spots. Teams like Arizona, Minnesota, or perhaps Buffalo (if they are ready to admit defeat on Losman) might fight for those spots if they like Leinart, Cutler and Young.

There is no way that Vince makes it out of the top 10. I doubt he makes it out of the top 5 even with the Brees signing. Someone is going to want this talent. I would draft him at 21 if he is there and play him at WR.

If he lasts to 21 we have hit the jackpot as far as I'm concerned....................

Jets trade up to 2 to take Leinart, Young goes to Tennessee at 3. Cutler is a Cardinal.

FreeTedWilliams said:
With the QB signings, all the mock drafts are out the window now.

As of today how is it going to go:
1. Texans-Bush
2. Saints- ???
3. Tennesse- Lienart
4. Jets- ????
5. Packers- not a QB
6. SF- no a QB
7. OAk- ???
8. BUF- not a QB

The question now is how far does Young fall? He could go as early as #2 if someone wants to trade with the Saints, I'm pretty sure that Tennesse takes Lienart with the Chow connection, then if he gets past the Jets, he could go all the way down to Oakland, or if he lasts past them the only other teams that would even think about him are the Cardinals, Browns and Vikings. After that it's the second round for Vince! Check out the board, I doubt he falls that far, but Vince will look back to this day and count the dollars he lost.
Check out the mock I made for rook in this thread: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=31881

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes