And I still haven't seen it. A week ago, I felt it was imminent. Now, I'm starting to wonder. Dont get me wrong. If Samuel holds out, I fully expect Gay and Hobbs to be our starting CBs. But, I know that BB/SP would take a 2nd for him, and I believe that the Jets will see him as decent value for a 2nd. This may still happen, but each passing day makes is me wonder, "Well, what are they waiting for?"