PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Even Up: Moss & Welker for Ochocinco and TO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, the Bengals depth chart at quarterback is Palmer and Palmer.

Lots of angst about the Bengals in various threads with the focus on the Bengals passing game and running game being better than the Patriots'. Interesting concerns when the defense is the main unknown quantity for the Patriots against the Bengals (and everybody else.)

So if you're Cincinnati's front office, do you make the trade for Welker and Moss?

Another dumb thread from you. Do we also trade for hypothetical pigs that fly over the hypothetical moon? :rolleyes:

Moss is significantly better than OC, Welker is orders of magnitude better than TO, Palmer isn't even in the same league as Brady... yeah. There's a reason why they were terrible down the stretch last year.

Last edited:
BradyFTW! said:
Moss is significantly better than OC, Welker is orders of magnitude better than TO, Palmer isn't even in the same league as Brady... yeah. There's a reason why they were terrible down the stretch last year.

I am not high on Ochocinco either, and moss is my favorite wr ever. I just hope he starts to slow down soon.

Welker vs to is a really bad comparison. In his prime welker couldn't hold TO's jock strap, but now I believe welker is more productive.

Welker is no great talent bur he is used perfectly and that's why bb is a great coach. I think if welker goes down, eldelman will be 95% as effective.

Lots of angst about the Bengals in various threads with the focus on the Bengals passing game and running game being better than the Patriots'. Interesting concerns when the defense is the main unknown quantity for the Patriots against the Bengals (and everybody else.)

So if you're Cincinnati's front office, do you make the trade for Welker and Moss?

Guy20Clotheslined-1.gif

That would be a horrible trade for us. Welker and Moss and are two of the top receivers in the league while Ochocinco and T.O. are nowhere near what they used to be and are distractions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye