PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Even rivers says the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine how mad they would have been if they could have seen me dancing in my very tighty whiteys, slippers, and t-shirt after the FG miss.

I can't imagine how mad they would have been if they could have seen me dancing in my very tighty whiteys, slippers, and t-shirt after the FG miss.

Hell, I wiped my ass with a picture of LT after my halftime dump.... Wonder how that makes him feel.

says he was dissappointed the way they handled winning ...

Cry Me A Rivers.
Well,I'm disappointed in how the SD Chargers handle losing.

LOL LOL LOL Funny post,the best so far

Yeah and Rivers is a sore loser also. You lost, just shut up, go home and enjoy the offseason.

Certainly will be interesting when they come to Foxboro next year......I am sure with a new coach.

Certainly will be interesting when they come to Foxboro next year......I am sure with a new coach.

maybe they'll come thursday night when the pats hoist their 4 superbowl banner

Wow, seriously? All this ****** whining man, it's amazing. I didn't hear any of this from our boys last season, why can't other teams do the same? That's why you tell those ****** morons in San Diego not to throw a friggin pep rally BEFORE a playoff game, ecpsecially a DIVISIONAL game!

Maybe getting beat by Reche Caldwell explains why they became so unhinged.

Dozens of interviews, and not one Charger mentions him. Hmmm....

R

i will ask it again....why is it ok for chargers players to dance and celebrate but when the patriots do it its without class?

because they are kewl surfer dudes and laid back and love avocado tofutti...too bad the Pats don't give a sh!t.

because they are kewl surfer dudes and laid back and love avocado tofutti...too bad the Pats don't give a sh!t.
As Mr. Lights Out would say, "oxygen." (If anyone has tape, check the start of the second quarter.)

Hell, I wiped my ass with a picture of LT after my halftime dump.... Wonder how that makes him feel.

my favorite post all year...

anybody hear felger after the game today or maybe it was zolak I forget but they said it was rivers who ran over to marty and told him to throw the flag , he said marty didnt think twice, just threw it. With the pats getting to the line quick to get a play off you could say at the time it was not bad idea but the end result it cost them a crucial time out, sour grapes.

here are his actual comments
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
Quarterback Philip Rivers
On the Patriots celebrating after the game
“It was disappointing in the way they handled winning. I mean, for as much as everybody said they expect them to win, they didn’t act like it, but that’s neither here or there. They’re playing next week and we’re not. I think what got L.T. and I right there was a little bit of taunting. It was a little finger-pointing and I don’t know where it came from. Pointing to the scoreboard, doing the “Lights Out” dance, stomping on the helmets, all that. I don’t want to blow it up, we’ve all been there. I don’t want to blow it out of proportion.”

For Pete's sake.

The Chargers are looking more and more oversensitive and stupid as this non-story "story" continues. They also look hypocritical as well. The entire IDEA of these idiotic dances is disrespectful....but they only recognize that when it's done to them. They are making total fools of themselves.

Whatever. It kind of reminds me of when the Buffalo Bills were in turmoil in the early 90s over who was the Michael Jordan of the team. WHO CARES.

well...the Chargers have the entire offseason to pout...

On To Indy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back