Welcome to PatsFans.com

Even after a few days, 16-0 feels gooood!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Every year the talk starts off with who will go 16-0 and it all fizzles out by mid-season. This year we did it! It really feels amazing to do something no other team in the history of the league has ever done! I know that we have to win the whole thing - which we will but still - it gives me goosebumps whenever I think about 16-0 and how we did it. Brady to Moss - TD!!!!!

Thank you PATS! (all PAT Haters must be having the worst time of their lives)!

2. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't get much of a charge out of it compared to a SB victory. I rank it in the "nice" category.

And I don't get much of a charge out of a SB victory compared to going someplace special with my daughter.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +602 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

If the disaster happens and we lose in the playoffs I'll still go back and buy some 16-0 stuff. If we'd never won a SB it would be different but we have three SB and while a 4th is more important than 16-0, the first undefeated 16 game regular season adds tremendously to the resume of this regime.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  4. NENGFAN

NENGFAN On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My sentiments exactly....

5. BradyManny

BradyManny Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +135 / 4 / -1

I agree. If we lose in the playoffs, it will be a tremendous short term blow, but in time, 16-0 will just get lumped into the list of achievements of the BB/Brady era - regardless of whether we win the SB this season.

That said, I'm so nervous about the playoffs and all the pressure and everything right now that as a fan, I didn't take too long to enjoy 16-0. More like a sigh of relief and pressing Reset on the stress levels as they slowly climb back up getting ready for some brutal playoff games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.