PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Thursday theme: "What's wrong with the Patriots?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundgame

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Amazing how ESPN's main Thursday theme has been the endless discussion of, take your pick: 1.) "What's wrong with the Patriots?"; 2.) "What's wrong with Tom Brady?"; 3.) "Is Bill Belichick now being out-coached?"

I was wondering "Whats wrong with Tom Brady?"

Have you seen the the way he's been throwing the ball lately? He looks like a Baseball pitcher, high overhand passes that barely get to the reciever's knees.

The first two are fair questions. Contrary to what some may believe, the media's sole purpose is not to wash the balls of this organization. We've lost two in a row. One to a really good team, one to a bad team. Therefore, there are questions.

Simple Solution: Josh McDaniels must go or be demoted to waterboy!

Bring it on! We need some controversy; some talking heads saying we're all washed up! Where's Rodney? "No one thought we could come back; nobody thought we could do it." as the confetti rains down (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?).

How about "what's wrong with the Miami Dolphins?" I mean, all the preseason experts picked them to be in the Super Bowl. :D

Murphys95 said:
How about "what's wrong with the Miami Dolphins?" I mean, all the preseason experts picked them to be in the Super Bowl. :D

They beat the Bears. Who knows.They're not as bad as the record shows.

I guess the Pats losing 2 in a row does qualify as "news".

A couple of wins the next 2 weeks and you'll see "Pats looking Super" all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes