PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Rob "Packer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an urban legend but here goes............ apparently Rob PaCker was molested by a Chihuahua owned by Aaron Rodger's mother and ever since then he has been faithful to the Rodger family .......... All that Mo*** F** S** O* a B*** Bas*** Pu*** can talk about is how bad Brady is and how the Pats will never win another SB again.

Sounds plausible.

rob wahat ever hes name is just hats skip bayless because he always talks BS about LeBron James and bayless said when the pats where not looking like a good team that they would be the best team in the NFL at the end of the year and he's right and rob cant take it... PS first take is not a real sports show its just entertainment

What i don't get is, how can a Aaron Rodgers fan say Brady can't win in the Playoffs?

Last time i checked it was Rodgers who had one good run and was one and done the other 2 times he was in the playoffs...

Isn't Parker the Patriot hater who also writes flat out racist articles from time to time?

Brady's schedule by opposing defense passer rating:

TEN (29)
ARI (2)
BAL (10)
BUF (16)
DEN (11)
SEA (3)
NYJ (4)

STL (17)
BUF (16)
IND (27)
NYJ (4)
MIA (13)
HOU (8)

Summary: Six games against top ten teams, four games against top 5 teams. Ten games in the top half of the league.

The Great Peyton Manning's schedule by opposing passer ranking:
PIT (7)
ATL (9)
HOU (8)

OAK (31)
NE (21)
SD (18)
NO (30)
CIN (15)
CAR (24)
SD (18)
KC (32)
TB (25)
OAK (31)

Summary: No top 5 teams, only 3 top ten teams, and four games against the bottom 3 pass defenses in the league, with a fifth still to come. Just four games against pass defenses in the top half of the league.

Case dismissed.

Last edited:

Evidently, he's a very sick man.

Between that (which I heard in the car today on my way between meetings) the Marinelli thing and narrowly missing a libel suit from Kirk Cousins' (small world!) rightfully enraged family 4 years ago:

A Detroit Columnist Caught Making Stuff Up? Surely Not

At this point, and with that track record, I think it is not hyperbole to say that ESPN may just can this sick person soon.

Last edited:
Its all an act my friends,even though he appears to be an idiot,he's also an actor in the sports world.

ESPN Shows which involve Bayless,Parker,Stephen A. are all choreographed to provide debate with yelling and disagreements to keep the audience interested,its all about the ratings,everyone agreeing would lead to a boring show and no one watching it.

Its Entertainment as the 'E' in ESPN stands for

Those who believe these debates on First Take are true from the heart also believe those TV shows like Storage Wars,Operation Repo and Hardcore Pawn are also real. :rolleyes:

Its all an act my friends,even though he appears to be an idiot,he's also an actor in the sports world.

ESPN Shows which involve Bayless,Parker,Stephen A. are all choreographed to provide debate with yelling and disagreements to keep the audience interested,its all about the ratings,everyone agreeing would lead to a boring show and no one watching it.

Its Entertainment as the 'E' in ESPN stands for

Those who believe these debates on First Take are true from the heart also believe those TV shows like Storage Wars,Operation Repo and Hardcore Pawn are also real. :rolleyes:

The Stehen A Smith and Skip Bayless debates are clearly orchestrated but Rob Parker has some race issues that surface fairly often when he "plays" the debate game on that show.

He's being discussed on WEEI right now.

I never heard of Rob "Packer" Parker until now. I did not click on the Rob "Packer" Parker vid. I will not read Rob "Packer" Parker.

But here is some breaking news: Starting a thread about Rob 'Packer' Parker is giving Rob "Packer" Parker just what he wants. But ignoring Rob "Packer" Parker is what he does not want.

He doesnt seem apologetic on twitter, lashing out instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots