PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Rob "Packer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinhWoodhead

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He is my new most annoying mediot. He said Brady's numbers are the result of bad competitions :rolleyes: and Tom will never reach another SB and guarantees the Pats will not make it to the SB this year! :mad:

I ONLY watch ESPN when the Pats are playing on that channel - However, I do so on MUTE.

He is my new most annoying mediot. He said Brady's numbers are the result of bad competitions :rolleyes: and Tom will never reach another SB and guarantees the Pats will not make it to the SB this year! :mad:

We don't do hearsay threads on this site.

Unless you post a link or attribute where and when the event occurred, it never happened.

And if it never happened, then this thread will be eliminated in 30 minutes.

I'd get going on posting that link.

Last edited:
Don't take anything from first take too seriously. I watch it mostly for the lolz. They make some decent arguments sometimes but, I don't think some of the time they truly believe what they are babbling on about. Such as the greatness of tebow.

are you really talking about rob parker? Why does he even deserve this thread? he blows

Who?

10 char

Unless you post a link or attribute where and when the event occurred, it never happened.

It was on First Take

I don't get why people tune into shows like that just to get trolled. Then on top of giving them ratings while simultaneously complaining about how low the quality of ESPN has gotten you come here to complain about what they said like it's anything other than scripted silliness. What's the point?

Yeah it was on First Take today. Pretty much said, "Whatever, we see this every year, Brady isn't good in the playoffs, the AFC is a joke, etc."

Yeah I was just talking about this and it prompted me to post in the comment section on ESPN.com which makes me feel dirty.

He keeps talking about how Tom didn't score a touchdown in the AFC Championship game....

...yeah if we ignore that he scored the game winning touchdown on a QB sneak that nearly got him paralyzed by Ray Lewis's helmet in the back.

LMAO, ok I'm done.

Today? . .

Yes.....

He was being his usual idiotic self about the Patriots. What I'd like to know is if that is part of his schtick or genuine.

Yes.....

He was being his usual idiotic self about the Patriots. What I'd like to know is if that is part of his schtick or genuine.

I actually think it's laziness to be honest. Unlike Stephen A and Skip, who purposely skew facts, Rob doesn't even do the work to learn them. He shows up unprepared and is often corrected by Skip.

"Tom Brady will never make a superbowl again" 5 minutes later. "The Packers will always have a chance to play in the superbowl because of Aaron Rodgers". People rag on Skip but when it comes to the Patriots he's the only one on First Take who gives the Patriots props.

First Take - ESPN

Here ya go, folks. Around the 34:00 mark.

Evidently, this guy is an idiot.

First Take - ESPN

[Edit: Almost synched with CofC - just a half minute late!]

Last edited:
If I recall Brady had the Pats winning even after the mis-connection with Welker. Didn't know the defense not being able to make a stop was Brady's fault

And I guess the winning rushing TD where Brady took a shot to the back from Lewis didn't matter at all. But had that been Parker's guy Rodgers doing it against the Giants or 49ers

Last edited:
Its an urban legend but here goes............ apparently Rob PaCker was molested by a Chihuahua owned by Aaron Rodger's mother and ever since then he has been faithful to the Rodger family .......... All that Mo*** F** S** O* a B*** Bas*** Pu*** can talk about is how bad Brady is and how the Pats will never win another SB again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back