PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's QB rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Farve has the most TD's, but he also has the most INT's of any QB in history, but somehow that always gets looked over!

Hey, out here in Kansas City, we are mighty proud at having #47, Brodie Croyle, and # 49 Damon Huard. If we could combined their skills we might have the 24th best QB in all of football!!!! :)

I think if you consult the draft day value charts, you'd see that #47 plus #49 would get you about #41.

I think Anderson should be above Cutler and Gerrard.

Also, how can Huard be at #49 after doing a pretty good job as the starter for KC this year? Take a look at some of the guys they have ahead of him!

Anderson throws too many INTs and makes too many game changing mistakes

Hey, out here in Kansas City, we are mighty proud at having #47, Brodie Croyle, and # 49 Damon Huard. If we could combined their skills we might have the 24th best QB in all of football!!!! :)

i would take both those guys over philip quivers.

Donovan McNabb at No. 9 is a joke. They are much better without him. Look at Garcia and feeley.

That's what I thought too. And Cutler at 11 is a joke as well.

I would put romo 2nd this year

I would put romo 2nd this year
yes he's having a great year and Dallas is 12-1.
but i think Brett is playing better.
maybe Tony is at the same level of Manning,this year.

yes he's having a great year and Dallas is 12-1.
but i think Brett is playing better.
maybe Tony is at the same level of Manning,this year.

Do you live in Italy, or are you of Italian descent?

Last edited:
Is Cassell better than David Carr?

Brady is in a league of his own. Manning is the overrated step child who needs constant rule changes and an indoor dome to stay relevant.

See 2006. Wins In baltimore, and in the pouring rain of the Super bowl. Careful, you are starting to sound like a whiner.

See 2006. Wins In baltimore, and in the pouring rain of the Super bowl. Careful, you are starting to sound like a whiner.

I'll give credit to Peyton, as much as it pains me, but those two games? The kicker won the Baltimore game and the Super Bowl? My sons high school football team would've given Rexy a run for his money--and they suck.

Load of crap. Of course Tom's #1, but all those unproven young QB's and Kitna's 19th? Talk about no respect.

If there were 18 better QBs than Kitna, we'd be talking a golden age of QB, since Brady and Manning are around.

Fact is, there's less than 10 reliable QBs on a given Sunday.

I'll give credit to Peyton, as much as it pains me, but those two games? The kicker won the Baltimore game and the Super Bowl? My sons high school football team would've given Rexy a run for his money--and they suck.

I hate when people say "the kicker won the game". That's the kind of thing Brady haters say about the first two Superbowl victories and the Snow Bowl. Who exactly put the kicker in position to make those kicks?

I hate when people say "the kicker won the game". That's the kind of thing Brady haters say about the first two Superbowl victories and the Snow Bowl. Who exactly put the kicker in position to make those kicks?

I see your point, I just meant that Peyton didn't score any touchdowns, it was all kicks.

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN!

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN!

Peyton played like crap in that game and you know it. Brady did manage to score touchdowns also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes