ESPN's QB rankings

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by slash83, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

#12 Jersey

2. i think that brett farve should be 2nd

3. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

#12 Jersey

As good as a season Farves having I still think Manning is alot better, Brady and Manning are in a league of there own.

4. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

You keep seeing ranking for QBs, but never for more important positions like long snapper.

Lonie Paxton is the man!!!

Speaking of which anybody know where I can get a #66 Lonie Paxton jersey? I have looked everywhere and everybody is out of stock.

5. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#75 Jersey

You could customize one and just pick the number and put Paxton on the back.

6. 5 Rings for Brady!!

5 Rings for Brady!! In the Starting Line-Up

Brady is in a league of his own. Manning is the overrated step child who needs constant rule changes and an indoor dome to stay relevant.

7. rhodeislandpatsfan

rhodeislandpatsfan Practice Squad Player

I happy to see Brady get the respect he deserves, with what he's work with through the years he earned it. That said I can't see where Romo places fourth after barely 20 games

8. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

55. John Beck
    Backup, Miami Dolphins

57. Cleo Lemon
    Starter, Miami Dolphins

58. Matt Cassel
    Backup, New England Patriots

9. PatsFWB

PatsFWB Rookie

I hope Matt Cassel gets a chance late in the fourth quarter to rack up a couple of TD's with the pats already up by more than 40 points.

10. SamBam39

SamBam39 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

LOL - phillip rivers !!

11. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Probably only because both Miami QBs have played some significant "real time" (i.e. not mop-up) football and Cassel hasn't.

12. shakadave

shakadave In the Starting Line-Up

This raises an interesting question: Is Brady really any better than usual this year, or does he just have a better offense around him? Put another way: Wasn't he already #1 last year?

13. Drewwho

Drewwho Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Cassell is ranked too high! Please, what has he done expect stand and pace on the sidelines!

14. Handel

Handel Third String But Playing on Special Teams

It's FaVre, not Farve.

15. hallfamebrady

hallfamebrady On the Game Day Roster

Donovan McNabb at No. 9 is a joke. They are much better without him. Look at Garcia and feeley.

16. fnordcircle

fnordcircle brady plz PatsFans.com Supporter

Now you're just being silly. I'd take Tom over Peyton any day because I think that Tom can do more with less than Peyton in terms of a supporting cast but there is no question that the two are 1 & 2 in the league. Peyton is a fantastic QB no matter how much I hate him.

17. Pats Fan in Indy

Pats Fan in Indy Practice Squad Player

I hope Brady stays in all four quarters and breaks throws his 53rd touchdown pass with under a minute to go.

18. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

#18 Jersey

Favre has never even been close to being as good as either Manning or Brady. He's always tossed a lot of balls to the other team.

19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

#18 Jersey

What makes you think you can advertise your business here? Get rid of that crap. I can't believe you have the balls to put it in such large font.:rolleyes:

20. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Hey, out here in Kansas City, we are mighty proud at having #47, Brodie Croyle, and # 49 Damon Huard. If we could combined their skills we might have the 24th best QB in all of football!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.