ESPN's day 2 draftees best chances of being successful

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3467828

Jonathan Wilhite, CB, Auburn (New England Patriots, 4th round, 129th overall pick)

It seems impossible to think that a fourth-round pick could replace All-Pro cornerback Asante Samuel, but Samuel was a fourth-round pick, too, chosen one behind Wilhite's 129th overall. Wilhite is injury-prone, but so is everyone else in the Patriots' secondary. As a fast, undersized cornerback who gets physical with receivers on the jam, Wilhite is the quintessential Patriots cornerback and should serve as a member of the cornerback rotation.

One could only hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, that writer didn't get the memo that the Pats are teh evil. :rolleyes:

As if ESPN has any ****ing clue who on day 2 is gonna pan and out who's not...I may as well have wrote that article...the kid who wanted David Terrell instead of Richard Seymour...eek.:rolleyes:

As if ESPN has any ****ing clue who on day 2 is gonna pan and out who's not...I may as well have wrote that article...the kid who wanted David Terrell instead of Richard Seymour...eek.:rolleyes:
Written, LOL ;) You may want to brush up on your grammar before taking that national writing job.

That article looked pretty lame,, I think they printed what draft write-ups they had for the 4th round on, and picked the seemimgly interesting ones.

I am just curious to see Owen Schmidt, guy looks like a running refrigerator, wonder how he looks on the NFL football field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes