PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's awkward moment with A.J. McCarron's girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not awkward until he bites her.

The fact that Musburgers about 70 years old and she's only 20 is a little disturbing.

Wait till you're pushing 70. Planning to go gay then?

Gross!!!!

If Musburger's feelings are the same after 4 hours he should call his doctor right away...

Well my 26 year old eyes thought she was hot. Next step for her, IMO, is a sex tape.

Well my 26 year old eyes thought she was hot. Next step for her, IMO, is a sex tape.

If she played in the Orchestra, she could make a Cello Tape......... :rolleyes:

I watched the game and heard the conversation. I will say, it is all right to say a woman is beautiful, but he kept going on, and on, it became awkward at the least and I thought it did cross into the weird stage.

Not that I disagreed with what he was saying, it just wasn't the right place to say it.

At what age is a man not supposed to notice that Miss Alabama is an attractive woman?

It's not really that, it's the way he said it. It's not something normally heard on screen. I don't have a problem with him acknowledging her looks, she's pretty fine. It was just the way he said it was a little strange.

Did he go on about how much he wanted to kiss her? No? Well the Jets win something.

Exactly.
Has anyone looked at the owner's suite at Gillette lately?

Hahaha holy crap... your comedic timing very nearly resulted in me losing coffee outta my mouth :D

Tip of the hat to you.

She's pretty much flawless looks-wise. I'd be more concerned if Musberger wasn't gushing over her.

She looked like a 28 year old divorcee to me.

It's weird how fast some people mature compared to others.

Watching it live, I said to myself...ya she's nice looking. Geeezus, Brent, don't give yourself a heart attack.

The fact that Musburgers about 70 years old and she's only 20 is a little disturbing.

It's disturbing that you think a 70-yo man can't tell when a woman is attractive.

Last edited:
Just saw it this morning - slightly excessive, but really, not a big deal. Maybe Brent was having a flashback to his glory days with Phyllis George.

phyllis-george-autographed-8x10-photo3_ceaffa33e2fed561a0c23dede1b3e80a.jpg

What I thought was funny was hearing Matt "Leerer" Lauer giving Brent a bit of a scolding on the Today Show. C'mon Matt -- we saw that embarrassing interview with Ann Hathaway. Don't get all holy.

Just saw it this morning - slightly excessive, but really, not a big deal. Maybe Brent was having a flashback to his glory days with Phyllis George.

phyllis-george-autographed-8x10-photo3_ceaffa33e2fed561a0c23dede1b3e80a.jpg

What I thought was funny was hearing Matt "Leerer" Lauer giving Brent a bit of a scolding on the Today Show. C'mon Matt -- we saw that embarrassing interview with Ann Hathaway. Don't get all holy.

I saw that. I let out a groan when he let rip with "seen a lot of you lately." Might as well just tell her...hey, nice vajayjay

My wife (not a big fan but a saint) has remarked that QB's tend to be good looking guys, so combine that with a leader personality, they attract hot girls, nothing complicated there.

Last edited:
My wife (not a big fan but a saint) has remarked that QB's tend to be good looking guys, so combine that with a leader personality, they attract hot girls, nothing complicated there.

First in with Eli pic!

usp-nfl_-new-york-giants-at-cincinnati-bengals-4_3_r560.jpg

tumblr_maifujtzd41rge9rdo1_500.jpg

so much for that theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes