PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Ashley Fox Scolds the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Rob, it's a bunch of lemmings being led around by that indecipherably incoherent jetsmetssju moron. Whoever THAT moron is should be incarcerated for grand theft of oxygen.

The guy is a "lawyer" so he knows what he is talking about. I mean Congress can just go on a fishing expedition for imaginary evidence of the Patriots involvement in the Lloyd murder. Happens all the time.

Her and James Walker have been on my "Do Not Read" list for a very long time. She's a sad excuse for a writer.

This piece is so lazy, I bet she wrote it in her sleep.

I refuse to click that link ... or any other article hinting AH bad "habits" ... Training camp can't come fast enough ... Goooo PATSSSSSS :rocker:

Who cares let them say what they gotta say. Over at JI this girl is like their new hero its pretty hilarious, go over there and have a read their first 8 posts on their message board is about the pats lol. And they claim they arent obsessed.

The guy is a "lawyer" so he knows what he is talking about. I mean Congress can just go on a fishing expedition for imaginary evidence of the Patriots involvement in the Lloyd murder. Happens all the time.

The best (or worst) part of insane, crackpot theories like that one is that, when nothing happens, the believers will claim that validates their theory because Kraft and the league must have ordered Congress to back off.

It's never because their insane, crackpot theory has no basis in reality.

Felger, Borges and this woman.. haters are gonna hate, and contrarians are gonna make cash.
Yes they are. They're gonna make cash because they get people in here to give them all the attention they want by being contrarian.

The way I see things like this from the media... the majority of them don't really believe what they are writing or saying. She was probably given a topic from her bosses and told to run with it.

Not that much different than the Sunday pregame shows.

Who the **** is Ashley Fox?
^This was exactly what I thought when I read the thread title.

Bill Belichick walks into a bar, looking frustrated and yells out "all sports writers are scumbags!"
A voice from the darkest corner of the bar replies "Hey! I take offense to that!"
Bill returns "Why? Are YOU a sports writer?!"
To which the voice replies "No! I'm a scumbag!"

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back