PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Ashley Fox Scolds the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Classic Deadspin Rebuttal to ESPN Fox's hackery

The rebuttal seemed weak and rushed.

Ah.. who am I kidding..

I've never got a "oh my god" from a woman right after the crucial reveal. :cool:

"And then I pull my pants down....real sloooooooooow."

179074.jpg

This B!tch can't even spell troubled correctly on the sub title!!!!

CUT HER NOW ESPN! Too many *****ty performances

w8ng2s.jpg

For the record, as a rule, writers are NOT responsible for headlines.

She's responsible for the rest of the cr*p she spewed forth, but not the headline.

They should have known better...

boat-faceplant.gif

Felger, Borges and this woman.. haters are gonna hate, and contrarians are gonna make cash.

I wonder if a McDonalds employee ever murdered anyone.

And if you've ever eaten a Big Mac that makes you accessory!!!

Welcome to the world of Ashley.

I don't know if Ms. Fox is aware, but Ray Lewis is now an ESPN employee.

Just sayin'

Slow clap.......

Well said Jess.

I don't know if Ms. Fox is aware, but Ray Lewis is now an ESPN employee.

Just sayin'

He now has license to criticize the Patriots...

Oh look. Another Captain Hindsight article. Excellent work Ash, while your at it you should ask your new associate to chime in on the subject. I'm sure he has a lot of input on the subject. Oh wait, he's been on a mysterious vacation through all of this.

I know her job is to get clicks and all, but when you write an article that is basically universally panned, you can't feel good about yourself, no matter how many people read it.

"Tarnished???" :confused:

Lookin' pretty "Minty Fresh" to me. ;)

patriots-trophy-room-21.jpg

I know her job is to get clicks and all, but when you write an article that is basically universally panned, you can't feel good about yourself, no matter how many people read it.

There is a vast difference between knowingly prostituting yourself in the name of a paycheck (e.g., Skip Bayless), and simply just not being very good at your profession.

I would not assume that Fox wrote this with knowledge that it would garner the attention that it did. Based on her logic and thought process I don't think she is intelligent enough to devise such a plan.

Re: Re: ESPN's Ashley Fox Scolds the Patriots

There is a vast difference between knowingly prostituting yourself in the name of a paycheck (e.g., Skip Bayless), and simply just not being very good at your profession.

In her case neither are mutually exclusive.

She's both: a sellout AND not good at her job..

And being at the professional bottom of the sports writer barrel is really, really saying something.. :eek:

Jets fans seem to love it. But then again, many of them think Congress is going to investigate the Patriots for their involvement in the Oldin Lloyd murder and that the Pats have helped Hernandez hide the murder weapon. So they ain't a bright bunch.

lol felger and mazz think kraft and belichick should come out and say they screwed up by drafting Hernandez and apologize for putting fans through this.

Seems totally reasonable seeing is how they made Hernandez go murder people.

This is just another example of how 95 percent of the media is always looking to attack Belichick and to a lesser extent Kraft.

Them cutting Hernandez says everything I as a fan need to hear from them.

Had this happened on one of the Harbaugh brothers watch no-one would be going after them.

I don't recall people going after Romeo or Hunt after Belcher murdered his gf and then offed himself.

I saw one hack saying that teams should be fined $2 million dollars and lose a draft pick (or picks depending if said players becomes a repeat offender in the league) if a player had criminal priors or had questionable character issues before they came into the league and are convicted of violent criminal behavior while in the league.

So what happens when a player with no criminal history and no character issues commits a violent crime? Do they just change it to where teams are fined regardless of past history of the player?

But hacks are gonna hack. Nothing we can do about it.

Jets fans seem to love it. But then again, many of them think Congress is going to investigate the Patriots for their involvement in the Oldin Lloyd murder and that the Pats have helped Hernandez hide the murder weapon. So they ain't a bright bunch.

Actually Rob, it's a bunch of lemmings being led around by that indecipherably incoherent jetsmetssju moron. Whoever THAT moron is should be incarcerated for grand theft of oxygen.

lol felger and mazz think kraft and belichick should come out and say they screwed up by drafting Hernandez and apologize for putting fans through this.

Seems totally reasonable seeing is how they made Hernandez go murder people.

This is just another example of how 95 percent of the media is always looking to attack Belichick and to a lesser extent Kraft.

Them cutting Hernandez says everything I as a fan need to hear from them.

Had this happened on one of the Harbaugh brothers watch no-one would be going after them.

I don't recall people going after Romeo or Hunt after Belcher murdered his gf and then offed himself. I

I saw one hack saying that teams should be fined $2 million dollars and lose a draft pick (or picks depending if said players becomes a repeat offender in the league) if a player had criminal priors or had questionable character issues before they came into the league and are convicted of violent criminal behavior while in the league.

So what happens when a player with no criminal history and no character issues commits a violent crime? Do they just change it to where teams are fined regardless of past history of the player?

But hacks are gonna hack. Nothing we can do about it.
A buddy of mine just texted me and said Felger (aka Vulgar) is like a raving lunatic today about Kraft and BB. Wouldn't know because I never listen to that fraud. With that said, it's second-hand info.

No Comment! Douchette & Article speak for it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back