PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN2: Bill Belichick live on Mike & Mike this morning (8/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who missed it, can someone please respond if there was anything noteworthy on football or the Pats that BB was asked and how he responded?

I guess answer is no based on the meandering responses so far about non-football issues.

Curious if Greenberg mentioned anything on the camera-gate or past scandals or tried to make it difficult for BB.

Last edited:
Dennis Leary is in for Golic today. He is being his normal wildly unfunny self. He's very good on Rescue Me and anything else he does is horrendous.

Have you not see "The Ref?"

I see there alot of non Denis Leary Fans.. Well I think Leary is great , a great comedian, and a solid actor, Rescue me is a great show.. if you read his book he has ripped Mike and Mike in the am... So If he was doing things he might have done it on purpose..

Totally agree.

For those who missed it, can someone please respond if there was anything noteworthy on football or the Pats that BB was asked and how he responded?

I guess answer is no based on the meandering responses so far about non-football issues.

Curious if Greenberg mentioned anything on the camera-gate or past scandals or tried to make it difficult for BB.

the only football question was about Farve. The rest was crap

As far as football value goes, there was absolutely nothing said in the interview that qualified.

Of course, this is standard stuff for a BB interview. :D However, the "comedians" didn't even try to discuss anything useful from a football perspective.

I love Denis Leary. All of this anti-Leary talk makes me sad.

it was funny.

especially since they manhandled Greeny.

you guys are way too serious.

I found it funny, but that is just me. Once I found out the Leary/Clarke were hosting I knew nothing was going to be serious. Also I think they only reason BB was on was because of Leary and Clarke.

Last edited:
I found it funny, but that is just me. Once I found out the Leary/Clarke were hosting I knew nothing was going to be serious. Also I think they only reason BB was on was because of Leary and Clarke.

Probably. BB had a cameo on Rescue Me.

oops hadn't had my coffee yet.. my bad..

I had lot's of coffee and I wouldn't have gotten it without explanation. Actually, I still don't get it. Something about Pedro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back