PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN2: Bill Belichick live on Mike & Mike this morning (8/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets one up on Tommy there with the acting thing.

I just would like to know what other fans not from New England think about this... because I KNOW Dennis and Lenny are doing this on purpose...
their HOME-O-RISM kicked a notch (well make that 100 notches)

their bashing every other team whose names does not contain "Boston" or "New England" and I m loving it.

Greeny had no chance of controlling that interview

He has completely lost control of the show.

Some questions for BB included 1) Will Brady breakdown after Giselle stops giving him sex during pregnancy 2) Is Edelman "a jew?" and something from Lenny Clarke that was inappropriate enough to be muted once again for another 10 seconds.

Clarke then went on a rant about Mangini being an absolute idiot to which BB responded "I think I'm going to leave that one alone" as he did to the Giselle questions. Oh and right before the break...

Mike: We're gonna go to a short commercial break.
Leary: When you say short, will I have enough time to [cut audio]

Last edited:
He has completely lost control of the show.

Some questions for BB included 1) Will Brady breakdown after Giselle stops giving him sex during pregnancy 2) Is Edelman "a jew?" and something from Lenny Clarke that was inappropriate enough to be muted once agian for another 10 seconds.

Clarke then went on a rant about Mangini being an absolute idiot to which BB responded "I think I'm going to leave that one alone" as he did to the Giselle questions.

Lenny said he wanted to be head coach of the players' girlfriends and wives, and then gave a disclaimer that nothing he says has anything to do with BB or the Pats organization. Is that what you missed?

Lenny said he wanted to be head coach of the players' girlfriends and wives, and then gave a disclaimer that nothing he says has anything to do with BB or the Pats organization. Is that what you missed?

Nope, saw that. It was earlier in the interview.

Last edited:
it is an audio problem they had .... happened earlier when greeny was talking

It's Leary/Clarke being censored, the few times it has happened their lips have been moving.

Youk is coming up next.

Wow, from what you're all describing, I'm really sorry I'm not listening to this interview. :rolleyes:

This was the worst interview I've ever seen, someone should have pulled the plunger on Leary and Clarke. Greenberg should have done something. Really dumb stuff.

I actually liked the interview .... I mean what do you think Belichick is going to say that has not been said already(especially during the season). This was good to see the lighter side.

"I only coach the players that are on the team, not the wives and girlfriends".

Did BB address the fact that Greenberg has said he "hates the Patriots with unbridled passion" and that he does "not respect BB"?

The former has been said many times and the latter was uttered during the 2007 season. I would love to have heard THAT covered in the interview.

Watching it now, Denis Leary on at the moment. He says that the Pats deffo got 8-0 for the second half of the season, saying that Giselle being heavily pregnant and no sex for Tom means he will be mean. rofl.

Dennis is not being imaginative enough --- how do you think so many couples get the baby out on the projected due date :)

Thai curries and dropped books only do so much to start labor

This is a bit off topic, but earlier in the show Leary and Clarke had said that Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player of all time and Greenie was shocked. He was saying things like "do you actually believe that?" Shows how little the show's host knows about hockey. Anyone who has seen Orr play can tell you that without hesitation.

BB was side stepping the leading questions that Lenny Clarke was sending his way, but seemed to get a kick out of the questions.

I actually liked the interview .... I mean what do you think Belichick is going to say that has not been said already(especially during the season). This was good to see the lighter side.

The point is, BB didnt get to say anything because those 3 idiots wouldnt shut up. It couldve been a great interview, but only without Leary, and Lenny. Although it was funny that he kept yelling Mangini is an idiot. lmao. I know BB wasnt going to say much, but why bring up Farve????? Who cares. They were interviewing one of the greatest coaches ever, and there really wasnt an interview. It was joke.

Dennis Leary is in for Golic today. He is being his normal wildly unfunny self. He's very good on Rescue Me and anything else he does is horrendous.

This is incorrect. Denis Leary is not good at anything, including Rescue Me.

I can't believe those two guys were asking BB stupid questions like "Can I be the Assistant Coach for Players' Wives/Girlfriends?" Seriously, I can understand if this were Howard Stern show, but this is ESPN - stick to sports.

I see there alot of non Denis Leary Fans.. Well I think Leary is great , a great comedian, and a solid actor, Rescue me is a great show.. if you read his book he has ripped Mike and Mike in the am... So If he was doing things he might have done it on purpose..

I see there alot of non Denis Leary Fans.. Well I think Leary is great , a great comedian, and a solid actor, Rescue me is a great show.. if you read his book he has ripped Mike and Mike in the am... So If he was doing things he might have done it on purpose..

Denis leary isn't acting anything. he's just being his usual self. kinda like jerry seinfeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back