PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN2: Bill Belichick live on Mike & Mike this morning (8/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Didn't say what time, it will be his first time appearing on the show.

Show runs from 6-10am.

Last edited:
Dennis Leary is in for Golic today. He is being his normal wildly unfunny self. He's very good on Rescue Me and anything else he does is horrendous.

Watching it now, Denis Leary on at the moment. He says that the Pats deffo got 8-0 for the second half of the season, saying that Giselle being heavily pregnant and no sex for Tom means he will be mean. rofl.

Dennis Leary has completely ruined this show, he is unbearable and as said, wildly unfunny.

He also has no sports knowledge whatsoever, seeing as how he listed Joe Namath as a top five QB of all-time.

BB on at 8:45.

"Mangini is a moron!". Lenny Clark is awesome. This is great. Thanks for the heads up.

"Bring it on, you fat little loopah!"

Lenny Clarke is much more enjoyable than Dennis Lerry, who claims to be a Packer fan as well.

Some guy with spiky white hair keeps screaming "Mangini is an idiot! Mangini is a moron! He should be out of football entirely!"

Belichick was mentioned and he said "Now THERE'S a genious! Not Mangini, he's an idiot!"

Who is this guy? And for that matter, who is Dennis Leary?

And just for good measure, who is Karim Garcia?

I always wonder after hearing the Leary/Clarke twosome on together if the hosts have been told in advance to laugh hysterically no matter what they say. I can't find anyone who finds their appearances to be funny never mind hilarious but whether it is their appearances on NESN and the radio at Sox games, their times on EEI, or today with Greenberg the hosts just die laughing the entire show despite nothing being funny.

He was a Yankee infielder in 2003 who got in a fight with a Fenway groundskeeper in the bullpen and was the receiving end of some chin music from Pedro. In the interview afterward Pedro made the comment," Who are you Karim Garcia" and it became a running joke like "there's no crying in baseball."

Some guy with spiky white hair keeps screaming "Mangini is an idiot! Mangini is a moron! He should be out of football entirely!"

Belichick was mentioned and he said "Now THERE'S a genious! Not Mangini, he's an idiot!"

Belichick once had Lenny Clarke come in on a Saturday and give the team a pep talk and will be doing the show today due to this connection, other than that I don't know anything of him. Dennis Leary is a ridiculously unfunny "comedian" from Massachusetts best known for an FX series and being a Bill Hicks rip off.

And @dhamz, indeed. Watching hosts awkwardly give polite laughs to this talentless guy to make things less uncomfortable is just cringe worthy.

He was a Yankee infielder in 2003 who got in a fight with a Fenway groundskeeper in the bullpen and was the receiving end of some chin music from Pedro. In the interview afterward Pedro made the comment," Who are you Karim Garcia" and it became a running joke like "there's no crying in baseball."

You know I was kidding about Karim Garcia, right? Perpetuation of the running joke...

Whatever Dennis Leary just said, was muted on TV for about 10 seconds.

Wow, Leary is annoying.

BB on at 8:42

Some of his stuff today has been funny, I don't find him in the least bit annoying.

Belichick up right after this break.

Lenny Clark.

said Edalman 'will be good with some coaching'..

bunch of banter..nothing to focused..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back