PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Title Town vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again why are we getting excitied anything espn does, they have not been relevent to me since 2001, and that was very limited then

Again why are we getting excitied anything espn does, they have not been relevent to me since 2001, and that was very limited then

I have to agree with you. They use to be a sports network, and now are known for their commercials, Award shows, and silly polls. It's actually pretty sad.

Valdosta, GA? No offense to that great town, but yeah, I sure think of Valdosta, GA when I think of Title Town. NOT!!!

Hey, I voted for Boston, so if anybody out there is complaining and they didn't vote, you should have voted. The fine folks of Valdosta voted.

That whole title town thing is just like the Espy's a joke..

The Patriots and Boston never had much in common even when they were
playing there and named after the city. They were like homeless street people
to the city. Hey, if you want to shower Boston with the title go for it. The
Sox have two championships in the last 90 years and the Celtics one in the last
25. Bruins can't sniff a playoff much less a championship. Sounds good to me.

That is quite dysfunctional. Don't really care about the poll, but your logic is screwed. The Sox have two titles in 90 years and the Celtics one in the last 25 (do you see where you may have left out 16 World Championships)?

LMAO @ Valdosta, Georgia. This was truly one of the only times I read the comments on the ESPN user comments page and laughed non-stop. Valdosta got completely annihilated on that one. ESPN is a shell of it's former self. I hope some wealthy Pats fan buys the network, buries it, and starts it off from scratch again. Apparently, we're not the only one sick of the soap opera that has become that network.

I'm glad to hear that Valdosta won. It makes a sham out of the entire vote and espn's self-created sports stories, and further lessens the credibility of the four letter network.

One of the biggest knee-slappers came from Bballerforlife in the comment that the site uses for Boston and he says one of the reasons Boston should be picked is because BU has won 20-something Beanpot Titles. I guess he doesn't realize that only 4 Boston schools(Harvard, BC, BU and Northeastern) compete for that title.:rolleyes:
I thought Northeastern was near chicago!?! :D

That whole title town thing is just like the Espy's a joke..

Who's Now was\is worse than both. Talk about an idiotic idea that only ESPN could come up with.

I think Boston is more "Now" than green bay. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back