PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Socks it to boston

Skip ******* Bayless. Enough said. The thing that bothers me is that he gets air time. Enfuriating how stupid and obnoxious he is. He gets proven wrong time and time again but still spews out his ridiculous opinions.

Also Bill Plasche. Luckily you only generally see him if you're watching ATH but I want to pummell the fat bastard every time he talks. I turn the channell whenever he is on expressing his bile about Belichick and New England.

stuart scott makes me puke. we forgot trey wingo. i would like to pound trey wingos face in.

sometimes i dont even understand what scott is saying-he injects so many lingos that it tough even understand the context of his report.

Has ESPN ever had anyone that wasn't obnoxious?

Has ESPN ever had anyone that wasn't obnoxious?
I know what you mean, but they are getting worse...at least before there was an informed smugness to it that worked even in self deprecation (at least a little), now you have 'casters like Dari Nowkhah (sp?) who are caricatures of there predecessors, much like watching SNL compared to the 70's and 80's vs. now

I know what you mean, but they are getting worse...at least before there was an informed smugness to it that worked even in self deprecation (at least a little), now you have 'casters like Dari Nowkhah (sp?) who are caricatures of there predecessors, much like watching SNL compared to the 70's and 80's vs. now

That's a good comparison ... they are frauds.

The only shows I can stand to watch on ESPN are Around the Horn, PTI, and Sportscenter just because I need the information for the day. And the only people on ESPN I can tolerate are Tony, Wilbon, Woody Paige, J.A., Blackistone, and Mariotti

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back