Espn slams phins

Status
Not open for further replies.

desi-patsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Todd McShay (some college analys) just said:

"USC has more NFL ready players than the dolphins" :D :singing:

That is an absurd statement. It's been said about other teams before though. Not to be taken seriously.

Couldn't agree more; the Dolphins have AT LEAST two or three more NFL ready players than USC does.

How does it feel Aqua rooting for a team whose season is over already, must suck to be you.

I'll give you credit, you are a fan through thick and thin (well, almost all thin with no thick).............LMFAO....................

Couldn't agree more; the Dolphins have AT LEAST two or three more NFL ready players than USC does.

How does it feel Aqua rooting for a team whose season is over already, must suck to be you.

I'll give you credit, you are a fan through thick and thin (well, almost all thin with no thick).............LMFAO....................

ahahaha, I am glad we got guys like Aqua coming to this forum, otherwise we will have no one to make fun of!

Well then obviously you're not very football smart. Just 2 or 3? Seems to me like all the players on the Dolphins are in the NFL, I could be wrong though. Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey, Samson Satele, Chris Chambers, Reagan Mauia, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Channing Crowder and so many others have played well to this point. What can you say about USC? Keith Rivers, Sedrick Ellis, maybe John David Booty?

It feels like the 2007 season is a building season. It feels like I have to be loyal to the team I love which is something I'm not sure you could say because of the way you call me dumb for still rooting for the Dolphins.

I can't wait to see John Beck play. And I also love watching Samson Satele and Ronnie Brown dominate every Sunday. (Pro bowl for those 2 fellas this year.)
Brown has been playing well.
It's too bad he can't get any help.

It feels like the 2007 season is a building season.

HA! The pat's rebuilding season was 2006! I don't care what planet you're from, that's gotta suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back