PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN slams BB again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I saw the end of sportscenter on Monday night and one of the broadcasters asked the other if he was "ready for Pats/colts again." He responded with something like "after the excitement of Belichick I am just worn out." They just can't help but take a shot at the Pats...never quits.

Try having a sense of humor. It makes life easier, really.

Last edited:
you really made a thread for this?

Levels of precious around here are out of this world. There was nothing malicious about this at all.

Awesome idea for a thread! :ugh:

you seem to take things way too peronally.

i know it sucks hearing negative things about BB but keep in mind....Bill Belichick will not lose any sleep over 'any' stupid ESPN comment

Last edited:
Take two and call me in the morning.

chillpill.jpg

I saw the end of sportscenter on Monday night and one of the broadcasters asked the other if he was "ready for Pats/colts again." He responded with something like "after the excitement of Belichick I am just worn out." They just can't help but take a shot at the Pats...never quits.

What a ridiculous thread. BB has no personality in front of the cameras. It was a crack on that. I'm sure BB won't take it too seriously.

It is true though, he has created that press conference persona.

I can say, with absolutely no hyperbole, this is the worst insult against a human being in the history of mankind.

I'm outraged and am writing my congressman, cancelling ESPN and I'm probably gonna firebomb the guy's house.

And you let this bother you because????? Do you think BB lets it bother him, especially when it kind of plays to the persona he projects? Folks should just stop worrying about these fools more than the guy they're after worries about them. Threads like this are embarrassing.

Last edited:
What's your point? They have a lot of air to fill and it's not like they pulled this out of thin air, there's some truth to it.

This just in.....it has been brought to my attention that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Did you also know that the world is not flat?

Oh my. I've said "worse" things about BB...and I would bear him children.
naughty.gif

Ahem..

Anyway, if that bothered you, I'm afraid you'll need to get much thicker-skinned or just stop watching BSPN.

Last edited:
Wow..... I see this forum is trying hard to stretch the boundaries.........:bricks::wha:

Wow even Shula and Rex Ryan would be taken aback by this level of insult. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye