PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Saying Bruschi Won't Play Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...which makes sense. Went on to say he'd be OK for next week. What info are you getting from the Boston media?

That seems to be the general consensus. Of course, when BB was asked tonight on Patriots All Access, he gave his standard "he's day to day" response. Its amazing he even answered the question at all. :)

Fanfrom1960 said:
...which makes sense. Went on to say he'd be OK for next week. What info are you getting from the Boston media?

As everyone expected.

The word was that he was able to practice this week - which indicates that if this were a vital game (and it isn't - in fact some think the Pats are better off in the playoffs as a 4 seed) he could play

But seeing as its not a vital game, its difficult to imagine BB not giving any slightly injured player all the time possible to rest and be ready for the "real" games

For the Patriots, the first 16 games are pre-season

The "real" season starts next week

JoeSixPat said:
The word was that he was able to practice this week - which indicates that if this were a vital game (and it isn't - in fact some think the Pats are better off in the playoffs as a 4 seed) he could play

But seeing as its not a vital game, its difficult to imagine BB not giving any slightly injured player all the time possible to rest and be ready for the "real" games

For the Patriots, the first 16 games are pre-season

The "real" season starts next week

Yup, as with Corey earlier this year, it's better to wait till he can go 100%. I'm glad he's out, it means I can hold my breath a little less.

Bella*chick said:
Yup, as with Corey earlier this year, it's better to wait till he can go 100%. I'm glad he's out, it means I can hold my breath a little less.
I've often pondered whether holding your breath is a sign of worry or a feminine wile to get noticed? :D

I mean a delicate Patriot shade of blue would be eye catching..... :eek:

Box_O_Rocks said:
I've often pondered whether holding your breath is a sign of worry or a feminine wile to get noticed? :D

I mean a delicate Patriot shade of blue would be eye catching..... :eek:

As I turn a sort of pasty grey color, definitely NOT a feminine wile.

LOL, in fact, I can't think of a time when my feminine wiles are LESS on display than when I watch the Patriots play. I go into full ogress mode. :D

Bella*chick said:
As I turn a sort of pasty grey color, definitely NOT a feminine wile.

LOL, in fact, I can't think of a time when my feminine wiles are LESS on display than when I watch the Patriots play. I go into full ogress mode. :D
A Patriot ogress! O Baby O Baby!

It's insights like this that make cheerleader threads superfluous. :p

And as expected, good. We need 100% Bruschi for the playoffs. Hmm, thinking about it, tommorow oughta be a good test for our little pal Biesel, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes