PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Running up the score talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
You heard it... Only on ESPN.... Discuss....

Yeah those Giants ran it up last week against Seattle 44 to 6, that was just mean of them LOL

Lol

im sorry, but we dont have our starting QB, and now were running up the score???

on a team with a better record then us????

espn....the joke is on you!

How did we run it up? All they were doing was running up the middle with an undrafted running back. If the Broncos can't stop him, it's not our fault:confused:

I haven't gone near espn since last year they are truely

PATHETIC.

Oh for ****'s sake, they're complaining about us running it up the middle with our 5th string runningback when their have been actual cases of teams running up the score in past weeks.

Wasn't it Kornheiser saying that he admired BB's courage - that the play calling would be decisions would be linked to him and him alone - yet still BB coached his team the way he felt it was necessary (the no-huddle late, passing rather than running at times when the game was in hand, etc.)

Unfortunately I had to tune in to BSPN to watch the game. Otherwise it's like Oxygen or something. I just don't watch it..

all i can say is F*** ESPN!!!

God damn them to hell!!

:scream::spygate:

Really? No, really "F"in Really? I turned off ESPN after the game but OMG if they seriously said sh*t like this I'm appalled. It's not like we've had a top season thus far. I loathe ESPN!

Last edited:
I disagree, JSn. I thought that article was actually very fair. Alot of the good and bad points were valid.

And since I haven't actually seen or heard anything on ESPN about running up the score, I won't say anything about it. I know Kornheiser did a very solid job of washing Coach Belichick's balls last night, so I will just take "Belichick rules and everyone else sucks" as ESPN's official position.

Wow, I jokingly said they'd do it, but I really didn't think they'd seriously talk about the Pats running up the score. What a joke. I literally only watch sporting events on that rotten channel. I can't stomach ANY of their employees and "experts," with the exception of Keyshawn and Steve Young. Kornheiser should be punched in the mouth. I can't believe how much he mentioned Brady last night, just for the sake of talking and seeming humorous and poignant (of which he is neither).

Yet when Favre and the Jets get a score in the last 2 minutes of the game versus Arizona a few weeks ago, the Favre ball-washing starts? Bah. I'm glad we don't get much ESPN up here in Canada. Just the ESPN games thru TSN.

You heard it... Only on ESPN.... Discuss....

Do what I do. I have a sign in the bathroom thats says "Make Your Own ESPN Logo" right over the toilet paper dispenser.:D After a real bad night, I love runnin the score up!:eek::singing:

yes

i love it. i hope we get criticized for that every week.

run it up, baby, run it up

I disagree, JSn. I thought that article was actually very fair. Alot of the good and bad points were valid.

And since I haven't actually seen or heard anything on ESPN about running up the score, I won't say anything about it. I know Kornheiser did a very solid job of washing Coach Belichick's balls last night, so I will just take "Belichick rules and everyone else sucks" as ESPN's official position.

:ditto: Of course I don't expect much from BSPN so nothing really shocks me anyways:rolleyes:

I didn't think the article was "anti-Pats", I just thought his category of 'things the Pats haven't figured out' was a dumb title considering he lists mounting injuries and the schedule as 2 of those things. Injuries happen and they're never good but how that becomes something the team 'hasn't figured out' is beyond me. Same with the schedule-the schedule is what it is and there's nothing they can do about it. He probably meant to say "reasons the Pats shouldn't be happy despite the win" in which case, yeah that's just typical FESPN's way of whining about the fact the Pats thrashed the Broncos.

Same as they apparently whined about "running up the score". Even I recognized the fact that Cassel and Co. needed the reps and needed the continued level of play in order to help future games down the road. BSPN has so little intelligent input or analysis, who cares what they find to cry about. They'd love nothing better than to re-rally the haters again. Puh:rolleyes:

Lol

im sorry, but we dont have our starting QB, and now were running up the score???

on a team with a better record then us????

espn....the joke is on you!

Damn right we ran it up. But that is what you are supposed to do. You beat the other team as bad as you can. At some points in time you take guys out for injury concerns but with a Back Up playing as a starter you want to get him as many reps as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back