PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN ran an article where the said they can't confirm the rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
although ESPN.com has been unable to confirm the rumors. Matt Walsh, a former Patriots video assistant who has suggested he has information potentially embarrassing to the team and the league, has refused comment on whether he played a part in the alleged Super Bowl taping in February 2002.

"Really, it is nothing that I care to go on the record about or talk about," Walsh recently told ESPN.com.

This is like, although we can't confirm the rumors the ESPN has been funded by Al Qaida to cause the downfall of America's team the Patriots. Muhammad Al-Sadr who is from the middle eats has suggested that ESPN is dirty.
"I really don't want to accuse them of anything" he said, "nor do I want to say they didn't do it"

although ESPN.com has been unable to confirm the rumors. Matt Walsh, a former Patriots video assistant who has suggested he has information potentially embarrassing to the team and the league, has refused comment on whether he played a part in the alleged Super Bowl taping in February 2002.

"Really, it is nothing that I care to go on the record about or talk about," Walsh recently told ESPN.com.

This is like, although we can't confirm the rumors the ESPN has been funded by Al Qaida to cause the downfall of America's team the Patriots. Muhammad Al-Sadr who is from the middle eats has suggested that ESPN is dirty.
"I really don't want to accuse them of anything" he said, "nor do I want to say they didn't do it"

Even IF this were true, from my experiences at the Cowboys MB...

Even alot of these same posters have said over the course of the last 2 months how they thought Wade Phillips SHOULD have done what Bill Belichick does with the Pats and fed the team humble pie instead of the Kool-Aid drinker.:eek:

Seriously-go to the rest of the other 31 MBs-BB and the Pats still command alot of respect from the rest of the NFL.

Edit: Even Josh McDaniels got praised on our board b/c he decided to focus on THE GAME instead of flying around the country to interview for jobs, just like Garrett/Sparano did.

Last edited:
This whole thing really does not pass the sniff test, at all.

Walsh is being evasive, and he is for one reason only.............. He has NO EVIDENCE (i.e. tape) to confirm his semi-accusation. If he did, he'd already would be a millionaire by now and the tape would being airing by the minute on ESPN. It's not, so he is pulling this "cryptic" crap because he knows that if he comes out and makes a direct accusation, the Patriots will respond by denying it and possibly leaking out the reasons he left (fired) and the whole story behind it. He'll soon be discredited as a bitter, ex-employee enacting vengence for being tossed.

All he needs to do is "lead people to beleive" he knows stuff, abnd the media will take off and run with it. Seriously, if I get beyond my anger and look objectively at it, it's shockingly appauling just how pathetic the state of our media has become.

Last edited:
Exactly, they are trying to create a reality that they want, they are actively trying to affect a game of historical proportions. I'm telling you the only real venom I've experienced from any fans is from New York/New jersey, they are so f'ing jealous they can't stand it.

This whole thing really does not pass the sniff test, at all.

Walsh is being evasive, and he is for one reason only.............. He has NO EVIDENCE (i.e. tape) to confirm his semi-accusation. If he did, he'd already would be a millionaire by now and the tape would being airing by the minute on ESPN. It's not, so he is pulling this "cryptic" crap because he knows that if he comes out and makes a direct accusation, the Patriots will respond by denying it and possibly leaking out the reasons he left (fired) and the whole story behind it. He'll soon be discredited as a bitter, ex-employee enacting vengence for being tossed.

All he needs to do is "lead people to beleive" he knows stuff, abnd the media will take off and run with it. Seriously, if I get beyond my anger and look objectively at it, it's shockingly appauling just how pathetic the state of our media has become.
Sounds like a disgruntled former employee trying to get back at his former employer.

Exactly, they are trying to create a reality that they want, they are actively trying to affect a game of historical proportions. I'm telling you the only real venom I've experienced from any fans is from New York/New jersey, they are so f'ing jealous they can't stand it.

See how your eyes have been opened. Do you think the same thing might apply to the rest of their reporting, politics, war, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back