PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Espn proves once again it has no journalistic credability...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Espn once again has done it.. All the kiss up to Mike Vick, last week about not reporting the ben rothlesburgher fiasco.. It just wants to be on the side of the nfl, when they are wrong .. The network just forgets what this clown did , and just wets themselves at what he might be able to do with a football, which by the way before this dog incident , he did very little... Stand up Espn, or someone on the football side, sean salisburry used to , guess that is why he is not the network anymore... I really hope Mike Vick does not get picked up by anybody.. Just to prove the point , he sucks, and he still needs to be in a normal job to have a normal life style to see what kind of person he really is.. His word and Dungy's word , mean nothing to me..

Espn once again has done it.. All the kiss up to Mike Vick, last week about not reporting the ben rothlesburgher fiasco.. It just wants to be on the side of the nfl, when they are wrong .. The network just forgets what this clown did , and just wets themselves at what he might be able to do with a football, which by the way before this dog incident , he did very little... Stand up Espn, or someone on the football side, sean salisburry used to , guess that is why he is not the network anymore... I really hope Mike Vick does not get picked up by anybody.. Just to prove the point , he sucks, and he still needs to be in a normal job to have a normal life style to see what kind of person he really is.. His word and Dungy's word , mean nothing to me..
i think steak isn't with espn anymore because of sexual harrassment haha

oh and i think pats will grab him as a rb/wr

i think steak isn't with espn anymore because of sexual harrassment haha

He claims it's because of them wanting "big name" commentators for the programs...right Sean :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes