PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

espn preseason picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one shocking pick in there is Merril Hoge picking the Bengals, not only to beat the Steelers for the division, but to win the Superbowl. Other than that it's the usual Colts grope-fest.

Bunch of idiot sheep. Michael Smith's AWFUL picks are particularly surprising.

SVN said:

It's amazing, isn't it? They just can't help themselves. Every January, the Colts implode in the playoffs. All the prognosticators say they've had enough with the team and won't pick them anymore until they show they can win. And then, every September, they all fall in love with the Colts -- oops, sorry, that should be Peyton Manning's team -- all over again.

Richter said:
Bunch of idiot sheep. Michael Smith's AWFUL picks are particularly surprising.

come on, who WOULDN'T pick Michael Vick to win the MVP. :rolleyes:

Ya know I'm with you guys on this one. I really don't see the Colts being better than last year after losing one of the best players in football. Edgerin James did so much for them and they will miss him badly. I also don't understand all the love for the Ravens. What has Steve Mcnair done these past two years? He is an injury waiting to happen and I don't see the Ravens getting by the Bengals in the north or past the Pats/Dolphins/Steelers/Jaguars/Cheifs/Broncos for the wildcard. Should be an interesting year.

Wow, only 2 out of 12 pick the Fins to win the East. VERY INTERESTING.........

Last edited:
C'mon, any time a team loses one of the top RBs in the game and picks up a kicker, they're ahead of the game ...

Throw in a couple of losses on the defensive side of the ball, and you've got yourself a juggernaut!

Scouts Inc. picks Addai to be Off. rookie of the year. Tells you all you need to know about their credibility.

These picks crack me up. It's obvious that these guys don't even think about who the Colts (or Bengals) would have to beat in the plyoff to even get to teh SB let alone win it. And then there is John Clayton. He doesn't think that the Pats will win the division? OK, that's fair. But he doesn't even think that they will make the playoffs as a Wild Card?!?!?!?

Really John, the Ravens will make the playoffs over the Pats? And the Chargers too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back