PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Power Rankings...Pats #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said where the Patriots should be slotted in the rankings - I'm not an expert, and I did not give my opinion.

Believe me, the experts aren't experts either.

These power rankings are just predictions made by spectators because it's part of their job and it gets people talking. It's complete opinion. Besides that, I'm sure that there is a lot of eenie-meanie-miny-moe going on when slotting all 32 teams.

Especially at this time of year, such predictions are meaningless. They're kinda fun, but they don't really mean much.

Kudos to Dino 6 Rings for being a stand up guy and not throwing Pats fans under a Steeler bus. It's really too bad there are not more NFL fans that have the guts to be objective when outnumbered by loud homers on their own team's site, or more fans like Dino (and a few others that visit here) that can get in to an intelligent discussion about football and offer a new perspective and viewpoint from an opponent's eyes.

Dino's exact words - on a Steelers fan forum: "Here's my exact post on a Patriots site that drew some pretty solid Comments from the real football fans."

Steelers Fever Forums

Thanks for sticking to your principles Dino.

thanks but please just don't repost Everything I say over there onto this site, I may have torn into your team a time or two in a rant.

I like this site cause you guys discuss football facts and bring pretty open minds to some debates. There has been a Ravens fan over there being a total toolbox. I needed to refresh my football talk and get away from the straight "smack talk" stuff. I like reading your site and usually only enter into conversations when the Steelers are mentioned. Or if its just straight "what team will suprise you this year?" (Oakland? Maybe?)

anyway, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back