PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
46% say our win over the Jets should be forfeited.

I say we replay it.

i saw all the stupid poll questions. Of the four options only one is even close to reality (fine) , the other will never happen. Forfeit-NO! Lose #1 draft pick- NO! And i forgot forgot the other dumb choice.

So all the uninformed masses are showong the ignorace and think that us "stealing signs" made us be at least 25 points better than the Jets sounds like NY got all over that poll

46% say our win over the Jets should be forfeited.

I say we replay it.

We demolished this team 38-14....it very well should have been 45 or at the least 41-14.......DOES anyone with half a brain (regardless as to whether they are a fan of the Pats or not) think that a guy running around with a videotape accounted for the Pats to be able to beat the Jests that badly? Did Randy Moss BEAT THE SH## out of 3 (COUNT THEM.....THREE) defenders simply because someone told him a signal? This is absolutely ludicrous the way the media jacka##es are dragging this incident through the mud and exagerrating the outcome......If they even thought about stripping the Pats of this victory it would be the darkest day in NFL history.......and make a parody of the commissioner's rulings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back