PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN poll: Is Bill Belichick losing his touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Is Bill Belichick Losing His Touch? - SportsNation - ESPN

here we go

For a guy who took so much heat for trying to get two yards in tough conditions -- like near his own endzone -- you would think Bill Belichick might show some compassion with a tough travel day in New England. Then you would remember it's Belichick.

While the coach wasn't confirming it, reports out of practice Wednesday had him sending home Randy Moss and three other players for arriving late on a snowy morning (one more reason Mike Greenberg couldn't play in the NFL).

After Sunday's loss to the Dolphins, Belichick's SportsNation approval rating plunged to 33 percent (it only dipped to 57 percent after his infamous fourth-down call against the Colts). And now it seems like the marriage with Randy Moss might be on the rocks, especially if you read what Chris Mortensen and Mike Reiss had to say in chat even before Wednesday's news. After a New England loss against the Saints, 74 percent of SportsNation said Belichick is not the league's best coach. But beyond that, is he losing his touch altogether?

I love how they decided to name Moss but not the "other 3" when their names are known. Trying to add to the Moss hate are we?

ok...show of hands..do we really care?

sky-is-falling.jpg

The crazy season, jump off the bandwagon, Chicken Little deal is in full swing. When sack-suckers like Ordway jump on the "Pats are done" wagon you know it's open season. The vitriol directed toward Randy Moss in the past 24 hours is ridiculous. I would have expected it from Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti (mutual sexual gratification was recorded on the Richter Scale at 4:23 pm on Sunday between those two haters), but the piling on in the last 24 hours has been spectacular. I want James Orthwein to buy this team back (I don't care if the SOB is dead, dig him up), **** MacPherson coaching this team and Tony (Queen of the Nile) at QB. Anyone with me for the good old times?

I can't bleeping wait til we win the super bowl this year and shut all these people up. I really cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing