PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN NFL Countdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
That guy from the Ravens (I think he is a defensive end) is a really, really good commentator.

Anyone else watching this show? They are giving VERY good coverage.

Merriman is arriving right now at the Razor.

Yeah, I'm watching. I like Ray's suit.

Ray will definitely be snatched up by CBS or ESPN when he calls it a career. I'd rather listen to him than Marino or Cowher or Emmitt Smith or Tom Jackson.

Ray will definitely be snatched up by CBS or ESPN when he calls it a career. I'd rather listen to him than Marino or Cowher or Emmitt Smith or Tom Jackson.

Um, how about rather than Shannon Sharpe. I would rather listen to Fran Dresher talk about quantum physics rather than listen to or watch Shannon Sharpe, period.

Yeah, that's his name. Ray Lewis.

Very poised, smart. I see a future in broadcasting for Lewis. He had some really good analysis of the Pats.

I also like what he said about what makes Brady so good: he is just ridiculously competitive but always thinking ahead of the defense like a chessplayer (e.g., passing to Faulk rather than one of the 'main' guys on a third down situation).

Um, how about rather than Shannon Sharpe. I would rather listen to Fran Dresher talk about quantum physics rather than listen to or watch Shannon Sharpe, period.

Half the time, you don't even know what Shannon is saying. My dad will watch the halftime show and scream, "I CAN'T MAKE OUT A WORD HE'S SAYING!"

espn countdown is by far one of the worst shows in the history of T.V.

the mayne event was horrible. i did not laugh at all

espn countdown is by far one of the worst shows in the history of T.V.

I've never seen it before today. So far the coverage has been quite good. Ditka is a piece of crap, but otherwise I'm impressed, esp with Ray Lewis.

Better than that show with Bradshaw and Co on fox. The worst piece of crap show ever. They just sit there and laugh at each others' stupid jokes!

NFL Total Access 2 1/2 hour show on...watch instead...

My question is why the heck do they switch to freaking bowling at 1PM???

Jeeez.

Ray Lewis is a murderer.

Just announced Rivers is set to play.

Ditka saying Chargers are so much better on defense. He is an idiot.

Ditka saying Chargers are so much better on defense. He is an idiot.

Probably killed him a little on the inside to say the Patriots offense is better.

Probably killed him a little on the inside to say the Patriots offense is better.

Any doubt who he's going to pick to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back