PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN News...Shaun King

Status
Not open for further replies.

cblesz

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
What a freaking moron..."without Anthony Henry...they can beat New England"...is this guy the biggest freaking ****** on TV??? How was his NFL career...what does he have against the Pats? Um, idiot, we just dismantled the Cowboys...

C'mon people....anyone watching this freaking dummy?!?!?!?

Sean is a nobody who could very well be jobless real soon.

Shaun King, didnt he just get arrested for possesion of Marujunia.... Oh wait that was Quincy Carter , I get the 2 confused...

He also said with Henry back they would be more talented than the Patriots. I guess he forgot they were playing without their top lineman(Seymour), top 2 RBs(Maroney,Morris), and their top TE(Watson) and still won by 21.

Please tell me he made that comment BEFORE the game. Forty Eight Points, that guy must be good. Maybe someone might tell Shaun that the Patriots are still without an All Pro defensive tackle which will be well rested, a very elusive running back who will be back, a huge ball catching tight-end who missed a lot of the game and hopefully is not hurt too bad. Yea, lets tee it up again with both teams healthy.

He also said with Henry back they would be more talented than the Patriots. I guess he forgot they were playing without their top lineman(Seymour), top 2 RBs(Maroney,Morris), and their top TE(Watson) and still won by 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back