PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Michael Sam Shower Report

This is a pretty juvenile conversation

Does your wife get excited at the GYN or does her doctor?
Do you get excited when your teen age daughter is in her bikini?

If you can't control it in a non-sexual situation, you should probably seek a shrink.

Get a grip.
The social situations you describe are are very different from the one proposed. We are talking about a healthy athlete in his early 20's in a shower with a bunch of other fit, young athletes of the sex that he prefers.

Most, normal young men at one time or another were "aroused" in a situation where it isn't appropriate. Obviously at some point in time we should all develop the mental discipline and physical control to prevent such instances. It is not like we are talking about a behavior. We are talking about a physiological and physical response to stimulus. It is not caused by just the animal instincts within us, but also by the way our culture socializes kids about sex. It is portrayed by the media and marketing as both an obsession and taboo at the same time.

I'll be honest. If I was was to shower with a bunch of young, fit, women (who are not relatives or children, as ridiculous as that is to have to point out in this conversation) when I was in my early 20s, I would have been extremely nervous and embarrassed (both of which are forms of arousal). In such a situation, at that age, I may not have been able to prevent arousal. The overwhelming awkwardness of that situation would be almost unbearable. That said, by my mid 20s I would have had the confidence, discipline and control that it wouldn't be an issue. It couldn't be an issue these days, even if I tried.

Sure, this was brought up in a joking way, but the subject itself really isn't juvenile. You're the one who brought up incest and pedophilia in this conversation. Either way, I hope you are right about one thing. I do alright, but my income probably doesn't compare favorably to that of a doctor.

Last edited:
Breaking news: Footage from the Rams' locker room:

WmeL0sT.gif
Is that Jeff Fisher wearing the mask?

Most, normal young men at one time or another were "aroused" in a situation where it isn't appropriate.

We call this adolescence. It is perfectly normal and applicable in varying degrees to males between the ages of 8 and dead.

We call this adolescence. It is perfectly normal and applicable in varying degrees to males between the ages of 8 and dead.
Thanks for that. I'll brb. I have to clean tea off of my monitor.

How long before Bubba from ESPN comes out with the Hernandez Shower Report? :D;)

I apologize but I can't stop myself...proof of life after death...and of course, mods, remove if you must..

coffin_1.jpg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back