PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN League - some patsfans members

efeene

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hey all I have two openings for owners in a Fantasy Football League over at ESPN that has a couple members from this board. 10 team league with Keepers starting this year. The draft is this coming Thursday Night at 8pm Eastern. This will be the 3rd year of the league and we have a great time every year. It is a pretty standard league but I make ample year of the League Trophies and write a League Note with videos and pop culture references every week. If you are interested at all please feel free to post here or send me an email at [email protected] Hope to hear from you!

Eric

Just a thought: if it is possible, wouldn't you be better off waiting till after this week's game - or at least scheduling your draft for a time when the Pats are not playing?

Hey.. well perhaps yes but the only other day available for the majority members of the league would have been on Monday - Labor Day. With that falling only 3 days before the opening game we decided that wasnt enough time to have any "wheeling and dealing" after drafting.

I cant speak for anyone else but I will be sitting with my laptop watching the game and drafting simultaneously. Maybe others will be around and available to draft at that time because they have made a point to be around the house for the game? I see what you are saying and it makes sense I agree. At this point my hands are almost tied. Thanks though for the friendly suggestion / advice! Much appreciated.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back