PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN launches ESPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
24 hours a day on spygate, hosts include wingo, estabrook, hodge, shula, king, tomase,wiley, schlereth,spector,dungy, walsh,tucker,ryan,mazzaretti,fish,porter, young, faulk, it begins tommorrow 5 27 08 on channel 210 on directv

Last edited:
24 hours a day on spygate, hosts include wingo, estabrook, hodge, shula, king, tomase,wiley, schlereth,spector,dungy, walsh,tucker,ryan,mazzaretti,fish,porter, young, faulk, it begins tommorrow 5 27 08 on channel 210 on directv

That's great. I can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

It seems like every time a National Scribe writes a story that Camera-gate was overblown and the competitive advantage was insignificant, ESPN takes that personally and has to do a story or competing article on how Evil BB is and how all the accomplishments of the Patriots are tainted.

Obviously you are kidding with your post, but It's not out of the realm of possibilities considering those idiots in Bristol.

I just want our guys to get on the field and back up last year with a serious beat down of the league. We have the schedule, even with the West Cost swing, to pull off a great season.

Let the Joey Porters of the world sound off, they still don't realize the capabilities of the monster that they are poking at.

ESPN hate right there. 24 hours.? 1 word is HOLY COW.

someone should just.......well i will get in trouble if i post what i am thinking about that network

This isn't serious, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back