PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Last Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESPN : Last Call

i didnt put in the quote ..it was in the article. People posts tons of quotes saying "x person is an idiot" . doesnt mean they are analyzing it. anyway's relax.. believe what you want to believe , iam not drumming up support for anything .

You gave it it's own 'quote' in your post, despite the fact that you had to know it wasn't true by its contents. You spent last night insisting the sky is falling, and then you posted this. Come on now...

I posted this question/request on that other thread, but never got an answer. Let's try it again:

Since some people continue to complain about the defense, let's get at least a little more specific. Would those of you crying about chunks of the sky raining down kindly list the positions on the field that are weaker today than they were last season? Seymour > Green, so that's one that everyone already knows about. Where are these other problem spots?

i didnt put in the quote ..it was in the article. People posts tons of quotes saying "x person is an idiot" . doesnt mean they are analyzing it. anyway's relax.. believe what you want to believe , iam not drumming up support for anything .
Then do some research for a change as opposed to trusting sports articles by ESPN as the gospel.

I posted this question/request on that other thread, but never got an answer. Let's try it again:
The fundamental philosophy of the Bill Belichick defense is based upon three premises:

1. Stop the run
2. Don't give up the big pass play
3. Red zone efficiency

Of the three, I'm definitely most worried about the Patriots defensive red zone efficiency this year (field goals instead of touchdowns).

Then do some research for a change as opposed to trusting sports articles by ESPN as the gospel.

well..dont read it then and call it crap.hundreds of posters post messages saying "this guy is an idiot" when they say moderately -ve abt the pats. All of them do research ?
No need to be personal. i try and post on the board any articles i find not posted both +ve and -ve.

You gave it it's own 'quote' in your post, despite the fact that you had to know it wasn't true by its contents. You spent last night insisting the sky is falling, and then you posted this. Come on now...

i put quote tags on all pats related stuff in a non pats related article. i said i was concerned about the D's run defense not "sky is falling" or "We are bad defensively" . Anyways ...peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes