PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN just aired Brady's comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
the sportscaster, not sure who, said "that is a different subject" after airing them. Have to wonder why they would air it if it was a different subject

Re: ESPN just aired Bradys comments

they also said something about him as they were going to break but it missed it

Re: ESPN just aired Bradys comments

the sportscaster, not sure who, said "that is a different subject" after airing them. Have to wonder why they would air it if it was a different subject

It was hilarious, they used the MTV comparo...fantastic!

MTV is probably pissed about this attack on its integrity.

ESPN gets more coverage because a premier player mentioned their name even though in a -ve way. Sound more like shameless self promotion . "Hey we are in the news"

How dare Brady insult MTV like that! They are a more reputable source of news than ESPN. :D

Wingo and Schlereth are the Heidi and Spencer of ESPN.

I've yet to see ESPN air the totality of Brady's comments. They are pulling and splicing parts of it without giving the entire context. Typical, shameless ESPN methodology.

I've yet to see ESPN air the totality of Brady's comments. They are pulling and splicing parts of it without giving the entire context. Typical, shameless ESPN methodology.

That is what Espn does, play bits and pieces, if they would just listen to the whole interview, they would understand what he said.. But that is Fespn for ya..

Wingo and Schlereth are the Heidi and Spencer of ESPN.

Hmm... let's see: lying, famewhoring jackasses spinning tales about the existence and content of a video. Yup, it fits.

That is what Espn does, play bits and pieces, if they would just listen to the whole interview, they would understand what he said.. But that is Fespn for ya..

Remember guys, ESPN (or any organization for that matter) can only air what EEI makes available to them. They can't air the hole thing if they don't get the whole thing.

i think its a damn shame that brady and belichek are getting treated this way. those are two of the most talented football people in my lifetime, period. they both deserve better than this witchunt.

Remember guys, ESPN (or any organization for that matter) can only air what EEI makes available to them. They can't air the hole thing if they don't get the whole thing.

They can't air the whole thing without permission but they can chose which peice they chose to air. EEI doesnt have to provide anything for them to do that too.

The also may ask EEI for only particular parts and then hide behind the "well we didn't have access to THAT portion of the tape" rule.

It is not uncommon for them to say, "you can hear the entire interview with Tom Brady at WEEI.com" OR at least in the online article, link to the site. They have done this with other competitors in the past (si.com).

But the egotistical rants on mtv's super sweet sixteen don't compare to Schlereth's tirades or even Burman's rants!

But the egotistical rants on mtv's super sweet sixteen!

Those chicks are the worst human beings on earth. Their fathers should be arrested and their mothers moved to west palm beach. They should be sent to the Sudan for three months so they can learn what it means to have stress.

Last edited:
Those chicks are the worst human beings on earth. Their fathers should be arrested and their mothers moved to west palm beach. They should be sent to the Sudan for three months so they can learn what it means to have stress.

But they do knid of remind me of Schlereth, especially his overdone metro look, which makes me think he really thinks he's hot. Message to Schlereth;
YOU AIN'T TOM BRADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back