PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Insider-Mankins to Cowboys Possible

AFPatsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
i come here and mostly just read posts so i can't start a new thread but does anyone have any info on this?

Got a link?

Haven't heard anything myself. I don't see Dallas making too much sense for Mankins. They have too much big money already spent on their roster and no gaping hole on the interior line.

Got a link?

Haven't heard anything myself. I don't see Dallas making too much sense for Mankins. They have too much big money already spent on their roster and no gaping hole on the interior line.
I'm not so sure about that, i thought sunday i heard they have some injury issues on that side of the O-line during the dallas/skins game.

Got a link?

As far as Dallas needing line help both T Marc Colombo and G Kyle Kosier missed last weeks game. Supposedly they are returning to practice soon but who knows. Alex Barron started at right tackle this week and got murdered including the hold on the final play.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back