PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN hype machine has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
They are as usual going overboard with the coverage. Calling it "Duel in Dallas"
Wendi nix say "one patriots player" told her he is glad they won the game setting up the biggest game of the year next week.

Iam excited about this matchup but the media can turn it into an overdrive.

I have already threw up in my mouth twice because im so sick of hearing about it.

Good god... Sunday cant come soon enough. :D

Last edited:
They are as usual going overboard with the coverage. Calling it "Duel in Dallas"
Wendi nix say "one patriots player" told her he is glad they won the game setting up the biggest game of the year next week.

Iam excited about this matchup but the media can turn it into an overdrive.

heres what ya do, cuz this is gonna be all week with the same story everyday. turn the tv off till gameday because it's just gonna aggravate you to the point where you won't enjoy the game for what it is, a game. You'll be too focused on the patriots destroying the cowboys to just sit and watch a game of football.

It's one of four games they will play against NFC teams this year. I don't see the point of elevating it to the level of something like a game against the Colts or another top team in the conference.

It'll be funny to watch them blow the "two unbeaten teams" horn, the Cowboys are lucky to have the same record as the Pats and Colts right now.

Wendy Nix is full of BS.

Guys, you're upset about the hype machine now? What are you all going to do when the 8-0 Pats go to Indy to play the 7-0 Colts? What are you going to do when New England and Indy meet in the AFC championship in a battle of 14+ win teams?

The hype machine is only warming up.

Guys, you're upset about the hype machine now? What are you all going to do when the 8-0 Pats go to Indy to play the 7-0 Colts? What are you going to do when New England and Indy meet in the AFC championship in a battle of 14+ win teams?

The hype machine is only warming up.

Thats the "REAL HYPE"..........................that is the game of games.

you think thats bad? think of the rematch at the end of the year..(if everything shakes out like it seems.)

Breath it in.....good stuff....I am so pumped up for this game. My flight to dallas leaves friday night at about 6. Sitting front row in one of the endzones.

work is killin me this week.

Here in San diego I get the Charger/ Raider game. Crap!

I don't understand why everyone is talking about the hype for this game.

For me, the Chargers game was a much bigger game, more hype leading up to it, more hype during the game. This is a big game, but really it's just another game.

I had to laugh at ESPN's Out Side the Lines and announcing what was going to be discussed on the show and they spouted off how Dallas came back like Champions, Champions of what I have no idea but was kind of funny.
The rating are going to be huge and you can't say the NFL likes a few dominate teams. The rating are far better with teams that are good year after year then some flash in the pan type(Rams 1999).

Breath it in.....good stuff....I am so pumped up for this game. My flight to dallas leaves friday night at about 6. Sitting front row in one of the endzones.

work is killin me this week.

That's how I feel. See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes