PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Hatchet Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESPN Hatchett Job

Um, they had tapes from playing the Rams months earlier.

The Broncos had Elway and Davis Playing for them.

In your world the Broncos got no benefit, or are going to offer me a sweet deal on a bridge now?

I was answering a question by an idiot named JeriCurlPats, I think you're missing my point.

Every one of the other 31 NFL teams cheat in one way or the other. Bank on it.

Re: ESPN Hatchett Job

They're former players, who the hell are you? Unfortunately they're right. You can keep right on inserting your pinky fingers up BB's ass hole. However, I refuse to respect a coach that has taken me and my 26yr old son for a ride. Belichick has not only hosed us as fans but he's hosed the players who wear the three SB's with pride. There is no longer anything prideful about anything done in the Belichick era. Absolutely pitiful and you people disgust me with your blindness. These tapes are out and public opinion will rule. This organization just became even more tainted on May 13th 2008.
Mr Troll....you and your 26 year oid son can go cheer for any TEAM in the NFL..FRANKLY I doubt you had ANY time as a Patriot fan... As for your assertion that because you are a player that you AUTPOMATICALLY understand all aspects of the game.. shows you are not all that bright...continue believing ESPN...you need to..that way you will NEVER know anything...and as far as what you can do WITH your pinky..stuff them where the sun don't shine!

I think they're mad at the result- I mean, they hyped this up for months and probably have a larger audience with the haters than they do with us. Although it's hard to imagine any real football fan wanting this to continue on ad nauseum. I remember feeling sorry for Charger fans last September. Chris Collinsworth and Bob Costas were absolutely relentless on Crapgate- that's all they talked about. That and Randy Moss. They'll be on this til the bitter end.Hopefully it will die off by TC:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back