PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN FIRST TAKE: BRADY or RODGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Rodgers is a system QB and a product of it.:rolleyes::D

this x 4349384980303849384

Anybody can have success in the packers system.

Remember last year when Rogers didn't play, and the Pack still almost beat the mighty Patriots at home? Obviously it's a good system or the Packers would have lost like 98 - 0.

this x 4349384980303849384

Anybody can have success in the packers system.

Remember last year when Rogers didn't play, and the Pack still almost beat the mighty Patriots at home? Obviously it's a good system or the Packers would have lost like 98 - 0.

ahaha system QB come on, they called Brady that for years. It's to early in his career to use these labels.

i dont see why we cant just put him in the same conversation as Brady. It is ok to give other players praise...really, it's ok.

ahaha system QB come on, they called Brady that for years. It's to early in his career to use these labels.

I was not being serious.

Its called sarcasm. try it and you will like it ;)

Brady doesn't deserve to have 8 ints. Sh*t makes me cringe every time I read that number.

If this was a Madden-style Fantasy Draft and you were starting a Franchise right now.

I would select Rodgers #1, Brady #2. Age would be the only thing separating the 2.

Rodgers is one of the few NFL players I like.

He is also humble and really talks up Brady as being awesome despite what the mediots say.

Last edited:
Brady doesn't deserve to have 8 ints. Sh*t makes me cringe every time I read that number.

I hate that crap when its not his fault and its gets intercepted but it still goes under his stats. I can really say about 6 of those werent his fault.

i dont see why we cant just put him in the same conversation as Brady. It is ok to give other players praise...really, it's ok.

As for now, Rodgers is in better shape, but generally i think rodgers have few more years to be good as he is now to be in the same level of Brady, Manning brees and alex smith :)D).

If you're going to say that, then Brady should have had more than 4 in the Regular Season last year...

The tips and drops and fails this year all hit the ground last year.

This year, they're falling into the hands of Cromartie, Foxworth and the rest.

If you're going to say that, then Brady should have had more than 4 in the Regular Season last year...

The tips and drops and fails this year all hit the ground last year.

This year, they're falling into the hands of Cromartie, Foxworth and the rest.

I agree that he could have easily had more last year. Just too many fortuitous bounces for opposing D's and dropped passes from our receivers this year. Frustrating to watch.

You'd be a fool to pick a 34 year old Brady over a 27 year old Rodgers. Rodgers should get 4-7 years in the league after Brady retires.

You'd be a fool to pick a 34 year old Brady over a 27 year old Rodgers. Rodgers should get 4-7 years in the league after Brady retires.

You might want to read your own sig............

You might want to read your own sig............

The answer to the question really depends on how its being asked.

If it's for this year, obviously, the answer is Brady. If the question is who would you rather have for the rest of their career then the answer isn't as simple, imo.

I love Brady but Rodgers is the best QB in the league at the moment. The guy that said he's the flavor of the month is an idiot. He's basically Brady in the pocket, but with the additional dimension of being able to make plays out of the pocket. Rodgers has the highest career QB rating in NFL history in both the regular season and post season. His post season last year ranks statistically as the most dominant of all time and he's basically basically picked up where he left off during last year's run.

That being said, who cares? We've already been through this before with Brady vs. Manning.. When all is said and done, Brady will go down as an all time great and I'm fine with that.. I just want another ring baby!

Rodgers has the highest career QB rating in NFL history in both the regular season and post season.

You need to remember that Brady is playing alot more years in the NFL than Rodgers so the changes on QB rating are larger in rodgers side than brady's.
but generally i agree with your post.

To be honest, if you aren't a patriots fan, i can see why someone might not like brady. I mean... he has it all, he is very good looking, he has a super model wife, he makes 20+ million a year, and hes very succesful. It seems like he has no flaws.

However, of course it should be noted that he had to work his way up the ladder (but his good looks are obviously a god given thing).

I don't get the vick thing... vick didn't win a superbowl by having a top 3 post season performance, did he?

I can see why rodgers is being considered better than brady.. i mean come on, how do you not see the potential that rodgers has? And for christ sake, he highly respects brady. So why the hate?!

Because of Brady's seemingly flawless lifestyle former players are jealous, that's the point I'm trying to make. Brady was nothing to them, he wasn't suppose to be anything and he proved the doubters wrong. Even after the 3rd SB they wouldn't admit his greatness and now they have an excuse to continue the dissing... 'spygate'

Vick is just like Rodgers, only he didn't win a SB. I don't think a SB should suddenly make some good player "great" and better than Brady, especially when he beat some old and beat up Steelers in the SB. Instead of sitting back watching ESPN highlight footage of Rodgers' better plays of the game and stat sheets, you should watch a full game of Rodgers and then watch a full game of Brady's play. It's straight up obvious who's the better and more watchable QB. The TV ratings are also in Brady's favor.

They need to hype up another QB so that when Brady's played his last game, there can still be interest in the NFL. I for one, fear that when Brady and Manning is gone, the NFL is gonna drop like NBA did w/o Jordan. I don't care how much Rodgers respect Brady, he is still another overrated QB, the guy isn't even as good as Brees and he's not even close to Brady, IMO. When I see it, I'll shut up about it. So far, I ain't seen nothing yet that would seperate him from the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back