PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN fantasizing on game ending FG by Adam V

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
everyone i hear is hoping it comes down to him since he wont miss it in a close game etc etc
funny..when adam was with us..they didnt think we had an edge , now he is the the difference maker...

You know what, let all these ass holes pick the Colts. I hope we not only beat the Colts but the refs as well if they get brainwashed by naPolian.

i dont have any respect for espn, thast why i never watch it anymore. but you know they want the colts and the saints because it makes for the best storyline. from what i can remember most of those guys picked indy in the other postseason matchups, and we know how well that worked for em

If ESPN's commentators are tired of the same old Patriots' storyline, shouldn't they also be tired of the same old Vinatieri storyline as well?

How come no one mentions the flip side - that maybe the Gost will end AV's season in a close game? To me, that would be the perfect ending (other than a 40-3 blowout of course).

Or maybe, that Adam lines up to hit a game winner with two seconds left and misses it, and the pats get a 1 point win

Funny, I had an image of the Colts, down 2 in the closing seconds, advancing. Peyton gets sacked for a loss of 8. The sack droves AV back from 48 yards to 56, and he misses to lose the game.

Every article I read on ESPN about the kickers brings up the fact that SG missed a kick in the November game and yet they fail to bring up the fact that AV missed two.

Once he retires I'll cheer when they put him in the ring of honor (or whatever the Krafts decide on) but for now I hope GS kicks a game winning kick with 30 seconds left then AV misses a game tying one (already had enough drama I don't need it to be game winning LOL) with no time left to lose so we don't have have to listen to this horse crap ever again.

I don't get ESPN saying they don't want the Pats again since those have been 3 of the top ten entertaining SBs of all time. The only other good one this decade was the Rams/Titans and the rest have been blowouts (Giants/Ravens) boring (Steelers/Hawks) or both (Raiders/Bucs).

Once he retires I'll cheer when they put him in the ring of honor (or whatever the Krafts decide on) but for now I hope GS kicks a game winning kick with 30 seconds left then AV misses a game tying one (already had enough drama I don't need it to be game winning LOL) with no time left to lose so we don't have have to listen to this horse crap ever again.

After watching the Ravens game I'm thinking Mr. Bellisituational gameplans an all-out defense on the final drive to make AV kick from the 52 yard line.

Above is QFT - if this is another knucklebiter like SD, I'm watching the Superbowl from an urn on the fireplace mantle.

I predicted several months ago that the Pats would play the Colts in Indy, Pats ahead, Colts driving for game winning field goal, Seymour blocks it, Pats win.

I still believe it.

After watching the Ravens game I'm thinking Mr. Bellisituational gameplans an all-out defense on the final drive to make AV kick from the 52 yard line.

Above is QFT - if this is another knucklebiter like SD, I'm watching the Superbowl from an urn on the fireplace mantle.

"if this is another knucklebiter like SD, I'm watching the Superbowl from an urn on the fireplace mantle." :)) LOL.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back