PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Draft Forecast Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draft contest? I just looked on the political board and it's already a pissing contest.

dr said:
Draft contest? I just looked on the political board and it's already a pissing contest.

We have our OWN rules over there, not for the light hearted (or thin skinned)

Come on people, SIGN UP!

I'm in. Should be fun.

I'm in.

Good luck to the rest of you:)

I figured I'd enter too. And I figured Detroit might in fact be dumb enough to try and take another WR in the first. :)

17 entries so far, but nothing from the NEMster!!!!

Com' on NEM, put in your picks!

I have someone slated to go in the top 5, by the majority of mocks, slipping a bit.

The day before the draft would be much more agonizing if it weren't a Friday. All of this waiting is brutal enough.

260 views and only 19 entries... WTF!?!?! :violent:

Well, the mystery of the first pick is solved. Anyone who gets that wrong has no excuse. ;)

Ahriman said:
Well, the mystery of the first pick is solved. Anyone who gets that wrong has no excuse. ;)

Why did you bump this thread? Now some of the participants will see this and remember to change their picks. ARRRRGHHH! it's ok, you don't win anything, so you're lucky I'm not really pissed :^)

It makes for a better contest. What fun is it if two people remember to change their picks.

I'd like to thank all the little people out there, who believed in me...:D

That was impressive, what did you get like 10 of 15 right?

As the winner, your Grand Pirize is........

Well, nothing.

However in the past we have allowed the winner to give himself a moniker in which the loser had to address him by. (i.e Oh sage one, The Champ, etc). So as one of the (badly) defeated, I say congrats, oh great one.

FreeTedWilliams said:
That was impressive, what did you get like 10 of 15 right?

As the winner, your Grand Pirize is........

Well, nothing.

However in the past we have allowed the winner to give himself a moniker in which the loser had to address him by. (i.e Oh sage one, The Champ, etc). So as one of the (badly) defeated, I say congrats, oh great one.

The only important thing that happened yesterday I got completely wrong- I thought it would be Marshall at #21 and Stovall at #52. So feel free to heap abuse on the "Sage One", once again duped by the Labyrinthine mind of BB.

Actually, I'd like all of you to call me "Maestro"...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back