PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Cool

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Did anybody notice this? I was at a bar to watch the game and they switched to ESPN after the game. Couldn't hear the audio, but the captions at the bottom of the screen with the stats were focusing on the running game stats, where Addai was superior to Maroney. They literally just barely flashed the Moss vs. Wayne numbers. They showed the Brady vs. Manning numbers (which were pretty even) a little bit longer, but they really left the running game numbers up a lot longer.

Maybe I was little bit in a conspiracy type mindframe after the officiating throughout the game, but it seemed pretty blatant to me.

can't wait for your 43rd post........

........now,go home and practice for 6 months:bricks:

ESPN was pretty much talking up the fact that Indy did not have Harrison...not new for them, they hate us. Except for Berman and Reese Davis, the rest of the hacks were looking for excuses.

I flipped over after the game and they were in denial. They kept talking about how the colts were missing a lot of guys. (although Schlereth to his credit said he didn't think it would have mattered)

The worst part was Schlereth talking about the spike by Rosie and how it left a bad mark and ruined the win for the pats :rolleyes:

I was actually pleasantly surprised to see that on The Blitz on ESPNews, both Shaun King (yes, that's right, Shaun King) and Eric Allen said that right now Brady is the best QB in the league because he showed once again that he makes the plays when his team needs him and Peyton does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back