PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatFan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This show is so hard to watch. Irvin is saying Manning does more with less than Brady does. Is this guy on the crack pipe again? Ummm Michael have you heard of Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He now has Dallas going to the SB cause Romo is gonna be a repeat of Brady. I dont understand why ESPN keeps this guy around. He promotes 3 things. The Cowboys, loudmouth recievers, and Ray Lewis. He is such a joke.

I'm hoping Tiki Barber replaces Irvin next year.

But you are forgetting one important thing..

Michael Irvin is a cocaine addict.

Yeah, that was pretty unbelievable.

And it didn't help that TJ just brought up the Super Bowls, which while true wasn't anywhere near necessary.

you forgot the 4th thing.... he promotes terrel owens

All the Fox guys picked the Pats, JJ was especially strong on wanting the QB who gets it done when the money is on the table as opposed to the guy who runs up stats against the stiffs (paraphrasing) OUCH!. Howie Long gets it also.

patsfan13 said:
All the Fox guys picked the Pats, JJ was especially strong on wanting the QB who gets it done when the money is on the table as opposed to the guy who runs up stats against the stiffs (paraphrasing) OUCH!. Howie Long gets it also.

Yeah, I caught that too. It's honestly starting to worry me that everyone is picking us. Honestly.

Everyone is drinking the koolaid now. When the Pats beat Indy, just watch the media flock and kiss the rearends.

Mike "mental midget" Irvin is someone that ALL Pat fans should love to hate.

Didn't he pick the Vikings to win last week also?

CheerforTom said:
Yeah, I caught that too. It's honestly starting to worry me that everyone is picking us. Honestly.

The lack of 'disrespect tpwards the Pats is causing me great concern. ;)

RhodyPatFan said:
This show is so hard to watch. Irvin is saying Manning does more with less than Brady does. Is this guy on the crack pipe again? Ummm Michael have you heard of Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He now has Dallas going to the SB cause Romo is gonna be a repeat of Brady. I dont understand why ESPN keeps this guy around. He promotes 3 things. The Cowboys, loudmouth recievers, and Ray Lewis. He is such a joke.

Rumors that I've heard is that if Torry Holt retires, then Irvin is fired and Holt replaces him. Sounds good to me. I can't stand Irvin either.

Ceresco said:

Tiki's hoping to get a job with the Today Show. I doubt he'll settle for sitting next to Chris Berman.

Ceresco said:

Never happen.....Tiki is intelligent, articulate and a knowledgable "former" (soon) football player. ESPN will never hire him as he doesn't yell or mumble and speaks English. Also he is an African American that doesn't wear mustard yellow suits.

Tiki as another poster mentioned he will actually become (and is his goal) a "complete" broadcaster and will probably do alot more mainstream stuff not just sports. The guy is a true class person and VERY intelligent and motivated. I hope the guy gets everything he wants...of course he will work for it so no on will give it to him, he will earn it...unlike crack boy Irvin. If I could even understand Sharp I would even rather listen to him than Irvin...at least he isn't a druggie and a loser. I love how last week he demanded that Steve Young put Romo on his top 5 QB list after 1 game....S.Y. called him on it and made Irvin look like and idiot...OK not hard to do...of course Irvin didn't realize it but I'm sure he had to do another line just to cope...

Tiki's already on Fox and friends, bet he ends up there full time, Maybe a political commentary show on cable in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back