PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN:Could the Bills beat the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they could.

1) Any given sunday
2) Divisional opponent
3) Any given sunday

Of course the can. The question is...will they? A top performance by the Bills with a bad game by Brady, bad pass coverage or other Pats turnovers could result in a Bills win. The gap between halfway decent NFL teams (Bills) and the top teams like the Pats is not huge.

The Bills are a lot better than their record suggests. They've been close in most of their games.

Of course the can. The question is...will they? A top performance by the Bills with a bad game by Brady, bad pass coverage or other Pats turnovers could result in a Bills win. The gap between halfway decent NFL teams (Bills) and the top teams like the Pats is not huge.

Absolutely correct. The Bills played strong against almost everyone this season. Heck, they SHOULD have beat the Steelers. Remember that they see us twice a year, so it's not like they aren't familiar with the Patriot's schemes and play calling tendencies.

I am hoping the Patriots win that game, and they should, but within the division, almost every game is a dog fight.

For some reason they say the Bills are the last game of the season. It's not.

Official New England Patriots - Game Reports - Schedule

IMO, if it was the last game and the Pats had home field wrapped up, Bills might win. But it's next week, and if there's still something to play for -- ie home field in the playoffs (likely after Pitt stomps the Jets) -- you still have to favor the Pats.

It won't be easy. Bills have shown a lot of character -- it seems like every year they have ton of injuries and they just keep fighting.

And, um, yeah. There's a game this week to get through.

The key to the bills beating the patriots is, they have to score more points

People assume the Bills of next week are the Bills of earlier this season.

They are not.

3/5ths of their OLine is out including the key to their OL.

Lee Evans is going on IR TODAY!!!!

They are a shell of themselves. I expect cold weather and a blow out for the Patriots next week.

I'll be in the stands.

I'm actually more scared of the Bills than the Packers.:eek:
But I still expect the Pats to win the game, clinching the division as well as the top AFL seed.
After, of course, they beat the Pack.

People assume the Bills of next week are the Bills of earlier this season.

They are not.

3/5ths of their OLine is out including the key to their OL.

Lee Evans is going on IR TODAY!!!!

They are a shell of themselves. I expect cold weather and a blow out for the Patriots next week.

I'll be in the stands.

In Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes