PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Charlie Weis accepts OC job with Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a real expression? I've never heard that one.

It's a very old expression, I was stuck. I'm old and it's more my parents generation.

You know if everyone agrees we no longer can overcome a few injuries or make adjustments anymore, who am I to argue?

It was impossible to beat the Giants? They were a juggernaut? OK...

I'll never succumb to that, I watched to many ****ty teams and good teams who tried like hell and couldn't get over the hump.

Give me the attitude the players and coaches had at the beginning of the decade. 42 different starters due to injuries? We'll adjust. Lineup full of castoffs with a first year 7th rounder at qb, sounds like a good excuse to lose to me.

It's a very old expression, I was stuck. I'm old and it's more my parents generation.

That's cool, I'm going to start using it.

You know if everyone agrees we no longer can overcome a few injuries or make adjustments anymore, who am I to argue?

It was impossible to beat the Giants? They were a juggernaut? OK...

I'll never succumb to that, I watched to many ****ty teams and good teams who tried like hell and couldn't get over the hump.

Give me the attitude the players and coaches had at the beginning of the decade. 42 different starters due to injuries? We'll adjust. Lineup full of castoffs with a first year 7th rounder at qb, sounds like a good excuse to lose to me.

Now you're down to posting silliness. A team was trying to do what had never been done before, and just missed because of injuries, a fluke catch and a few other unusual incidents. Instead of pissing about it for the rest of your life, just accept that the Giants' front 7 played brilliantly in that game and took advantage of the Patriots' injuries and poor play. Stop looking for scapegoats.

For crying out loud, the team went 18-1. Get over it already.

Last edited:
That's cool, I'm going to start using it.

CCC1890211.jpg

Very cool, I love old ads like that. Though I still don't really know what liver-tablets are and why one would take one.

Had to look. This was getting interesting. Wonder if liver tablets are a banned substance. :eek:

Benefits of Desiccated Liver Tablets Ephedra Diet Pills for bodybuilding Supplements, Weight loss, Ephedrine, Nutritional Products, Muscle Building Andro.

Because Gram-For-Gram, Liver Contains More
Nutrients Than Any Other Food!

Not only is liver high in protein, but it also contains Vitamin A, a host of B Vitamins, 10 different minerals (including iron) and a whopping 19 different amino acids.

In fact, classic bodybuilding guru Vince Gironda said that he made his fastest muscle gains while taking small amounts of liver every few hours.

Here's why:

The secret to building muscle quickly is to keep a steady stream of protein flowing through your blood at all times. This ensures that your body will always have the raw material necessary to create new muscle.

By taking small amounts of liver every few hours, Gironda was supplying his body with top quality protein and host of other vital nutrients.

Of course, you need more than just protein to build muscle. You need to make sure ALL your nutritional needs are met.
:eek:

Last edited:
And we have to settle with Bill O'Brien for perhaps another season...just great. :mad:

He's be given time to develop, like JD was. I'm not unhappy about this, despite the faqct I like Weis.

Now you're down to posting silliness. A team was trying to do what had never been done before, and just missed because of injuries, a fluke catch and a few other unusual incidents. Instead of pissing about it for the rest of your life, just accept that the Giants' front 7 played brilliantly in that game and took advantage of the Patriots' injuries and poor play. Stop looking for scapegoats.

For crying out loud, the team went 18-1. Get over it already.

Thar's fine. Everybody here can worry about their regular season trophy and breaking passing records. I'm about finding any way to win the game at hand, always have, always will.

I actually dislike that season, because it has distorted our way of playing. I'd rather see us pass less to Moss, but have him be more open when we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back