ESPN burying Mangina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
sorry if already posted
PTI
tony korn..saying he started out as a nothing....
talking about what billick said.... korn says... that is cheating what the jets did....and is billick leading the fraternity charge against mangina?
they made mangina look like a slime

sorry if already posted
PTI
talking about what billick said.... korn says... that is cheating what the jets did....and is billick leading the fraternity charge against mangina?

Boomerang :rocker:

The fraternity is not going to let up on Manjudas according to the Jets schedule. After the dolphins, they play the Bills ( **** Jauron), Giants (Coughlin), Eagles (Reid), Bengals ( Marvin Lewis), Bills, and then the Redskins (Joe Gibbs). Coughlin is taking heat and not sure if he'll speak up, but I'm thinking Jauron and Lewis might have a few headaches for eric.

Juaron was on Sirius one day and was saying unfavorable things about Belichick.

Yeah, I heard that.......Juaran was saying the typical stuff about how he would never do such a thing, blah blah. Loser.

The media is driving me crazy. :bricks:
First they pile on us, now they turn on the Mangina. Crazy people.
They'll switch back to us next week. :rolleyes:

I thought they were tight, guess not. I'd like to know how other coaches feel about it, particularly teams in which we play.

bring it on jauron! needed abit if bulliten board material for bills game.

easy to have a letdown after such a big win....thanks :)

Yeah, I heard that.......Juaran was saying the typical stuff about how he would never do such a thing, blah blah. Loser.

What do you want him to say? He's still coaching. Unlike Jimmy Johnson.

In this atmosphere, a statement of, "Yeah, we videotape too!!" would be stupid beyond belief.

Another team that will get run up on for saying ****. Just keep adding fuel to the fire everyone.

BB is, I think, friendly with Bears' management.

And Jauron didn't leave the Bears on good terms.

So there's no reason to expect him to be friendly to BB.

Please - its "Manjudas..."

Let's not insult women by associating them with Mangini in any way.

sorry if already posted
PTI

Actually, Michael Wilbaun used this as another chance to take a swipe at Belichick. His first response was that he wasn't surprised because "guess who taught Mangini everything he knows".

Actually, Michael Wilbaun used this as another chance to take a swipe at Belichick. His first response was that he wasn't surprised because "guess who taught Mangini everything he knows".

Yeah, and someone taught BB too. What's your point, Wilbon? :rolleyes:

Yeah, and someone taught BB too. What's your point, Wilbon?:rolleyes:

I'm not sure, but he inadvertantly raised the issue that Manjudas was "cheating" alongside Belichick up through 2005.

So its pretty simple then. If people want to consider Belichick a "cheater" then Manjudas, for his part is both a "cheater" and a "snitch".

Not exactly the type of thing you want in your obit, but that's the bed Manjudas has made for himself... now he's got to lie in it.

Good luck finding a job when they fire you as HC of the NYJ Manjudas... team ownership can't be happy seeing the team winless with a PowerRanking in the Mid 20s... and not too many owners are going to put you on staff so you can rat them out later either.

Last edited:
What do you want him to say? He's still coaching. Unlike Jimmy Johnson.

In this atmosphere, a statement of, "Yeah, we videotape too!!" would be stupid beyond belief.
He doesn't have to say anything. What is stupid beyond belief is saying ANYTHING critical of a division opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes