PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Article (Q&A about Pats running up the score)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a stupid thing to say...running up scores. what should they do....take a knee each down? you play to score. Thats it.

I would say that the Pats should run up the score tonight because Cincy has great WRs and a QB that can score quickly. I remember a couple of years ago we went out to a lead against the Bengals and we had to hold on to win in the end.

This opinion is, of course, in no way influenced by the fact that I have Brady and Welker on my Fantasy League starting lineup....

Speaking of running up the score and I did not see any other mention of this but didn't Indy in yesterday's game against Denver kick a FG when up by 15 with less than 3 minutes to go?

Does Dungy have no faith in his defense to hold a 15 point lead or are the Colts point mongers - I think its the latter.

Course, you guys didn't mind us going for 2 in '05 then, eh??

Speaking of running up the score and I did not see any other mention of this but didn't Indy in yesterday's game against Denver kick a FG when up by 15 with less than 3 minutes to go?

Does Dungy have no faith in his defense to hold a 15 point lead or are the Colts point mongers - I think its the latter.

LOL, 2:34 to go. One break down and 34 seconds later, down by 8. On Sides kick recovery and a TD and folks are sweating. A THREE SCORE LEAD put the game out of reach. Course, I know you're not serious.

You saw no mention of it because it had nothing to do with running up the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots